Day 7 - In School Uniforms

Dream's eyes laid still on the hallway entrance, messing with his tie. His eyes lit up when a trio of nerds entered the hallway, laughing as they went.

Nightmare, Cross, and Error.

"Hey guys, I've got to head to Orchestra practice, I'll see you later!" Error chirped, pushing up his glasses.

"I've got to go pick up Chara, I'm going to head as well," Cross grunted before waving goodbye to Error and then Nightmare.

"Alright! Bye guys! I'll see you tomorrow."

Nightmare group dispersed, leaving him alone in the hallway. He pulled out his phone and began to play a game on it as he began to walk to the door.

"Hey, nerd."

"Oh! Hey Dream!" Nightmare smiled, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

"Are we on for tutoring today?" Dream asked, beginning to walk with Nightmare.

"Yeah! Your parents are home yet right?"

"Nope, of course not. You wanna go right now? We can take my car."

"Yeah, okay, let's go."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Dream shoved Nightmare onto his bed, aggressively making out with him.

Nightmare wrapped his legs and arms around Dream's body, pulling him in closer.

After a bit Nightmare pushed Dream off of him, panting heavily.

"Dr-Dream we have to get back to work..."

"No, we don't."

"Dream! You have a very important test that's going to happen on Friday, we have to study!"

"You're more important."

"Dream, come on-"

Dream kissed him again, his whole body practically on top of Nightmare. The pair stayed like for a while, Dream eventually sitting up and getting off of Nightmare.

"Okay, we can study now."

Nightmare laughed, sitting up as well, "you're such a nerd."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

When I was typing "you're such a nerd" why was one of the options on the three-word bar thing, bitch?

-Fallen

300 Words