Chapter 1

I was running as fast as I could. I was already really exhausted from killing ten dead walkers. I couldn't see how many were behind me, but I guessed around thirty. They were just too much. I saw a building behind the large trees and continued running.

Suddenly I fell too the ground an found myself in a small hole with three other walkers who stumbled into it too. I killed all of them in only two moves. The two on the right got their head sliced into two pieces with my machete. The last one i was catching while he was falling and rammed my butterfly into his head.
I was so focused on the three walkers and the other few behind me that I didn't noticed the group that was standing outside the hole behind me.
As I felt a gun pushing against the back of my head, i noticed. I just heard a rough and deep voice commanding me "don't move,Honey". A shiver was running down my whole body to his words. I did what I was told. Then I heard loud shooting for a few seconds, the groans of the walkers wasn't there anymore.

The men standing behind me with the gun told me to stand up and lay my weapons down. I laid my CM-16 Wildhawk and my machete on the ground as i stood up. Little did these guys know that I hid my butterfly in my doc martens while they were shooting before.

A rough hand was grabbing the part of my arm that wasn't covered up by my white shirt nor my bracers. Another shiver was running down my back. The man behind me turned me around with ease even though I tried to resist. He was just too strong. Because him and his men where not standing in the hole they were hovering over me. As I tried to look up to see his face I looked right into the gun he was holding to my face. I smiled to show that I wasn't afraid at all, because I really wasn't. I mean, they saved me so why would they kill me now? And in my past I learned that I had an impact on men and especially in times like these when most men where already hard just thinking about a woman.

After I shook my head a little to get my long bangs out of my sight and looked into the face of the really fucking tall men who was in front of me, who was wearing a khaki colored shirt, that had most of the buttons open. He had an 80s-porn-like-mustache and a receding hairline.

He smiled while he looked up and down on me. From his position he had a fantastic view on my cleavage. As he saw that I smiled at him and the gun in my face his smiled disappeared and he looked angry.
His tall and muscular figure squatted down to my level the gun not leaving my face. He grabbed my chin with one of his tall hands and squeezed my face while turning it around to get an all over view on it.

"Get her stuff and look what she got!" he yelled at his men. Two of them jumped down to me and digged in my backpack. I also lost my smile and just stared at him in anger. What was this fucker thinking! He was still studying my face and I noticed his eyes walking down my body. I rolled my eyes annoyed because he was thinking with his dick. Again. He noticed this and the interest in his face changed to fury. I need to admit that this scared me a little but I tried not to show it.

His grip was suddenly on my throat and he lifted me up just using one head. I struggled to breath and my hands instantly went up to his hand which chocked me. I tried not to panic as I was dangling in the air. I took all the power that was left in me and lifted my leg so fast that he wasn't able to prevent my foot kicking into his face.

He threw me away. I landed on the ground between the two guys that were busy with my bag. The tall men fell to the ground because of my kick. His men on both sides of me pushed me immediately down to the ground so I couldn't move anymore.

The victim of my kick stood up and looked even more angry then before. He jumped down in the hole. He was bleeding from his temple where I hit him. He was above me and kneeled down which made it impossible for me to move and I sucked in my breath hoping it would not be my last. I was too stubborn to let this motherfucker win. I got all my courage together and said

"You can go fuck yourself, pornstache!"

He looked shocked at your words. He definitely was not expecting me to have the courage to say something like this. But then they all started bursting out and laughed, he was laughing too. Now I was confused. Why were they laughing? At me?

" wow. You really have eggs, baby! I like it" he said looking at you.

"Fuck off and never call me baby again of I will cut of your eggs and force you to eat them" this time I lifted my face up to his and nearly whispered, so that he could clearly hear my words.

He stopped smiling. "what's your name beautiful. I am Simon and we are the Saviors! Where do you come from?"

" this is none of your fucking business" I said furious and really slow, pointing out every word.

He started to play with my black hair and then suddenly grabbed them not so nicely anymore and pulled me up. It was hurting so bad. I squeaked in pain as he pulled me out of the hole. He threw me to the ground in front of him so that I was on my fours. Now I was scared I had experienced very very bad things in this kind of position and I felt not strong enough to defend myself to him. He would be too strong.