Chapter 11

"Okay okay relax young lady." Negan said playfully raising his hands. "And what is your great revenge plan. How would you do it?" I was kind of shocked that he let me decide about that. I mean at the end the friends I lost were still his people. So I took a deep breath and sat down like the others.

"First of all I would check if maybe anyone else had managed to escape. And it didn't seem like the group was going to occupy the outpost they just wanted to kill us." The anger was growing in me. " we should spy on them and try to find their camp-"

I got interrupted by a voice that came from Simon's Walkie-Talkie, it was Dwight. Simon stood up and closely listened to his words. The quality was too bad for me to understand.

"They found them. Or at least a few of them. Dwight said he killed a women, who belonged to them. We know where they live, but I'm not sure if it is all the same group." Simon said and looked at me." Do you remember a few of them or could describe them...maybe they are really the ones we are looking for. And a small biker group of us got killed by some people, I guess that are them."

" I...I only remember some of them. They were too much...there was one guy I remember from the Hilltop, that had my father, his name was Andy...and the one who first killed the saviors, I just saw him from behind. He wore a leather west with angel wings, he had longer dark hair. Then there was an Asian guy, he was pretty young, a African American with glasses... oh and one of them, but he didn't really do anything he was just waiting he looked familiar but he wore a mask. Another one had reddish hair and a mustache. And I remember one, which I guess was their leader...he wore a brownish jacket, had a facial hair and dark curly hair. I don't really remember the others..." I looked up at Simon, he began to smile proudly.

I looked at Negan. He didn't said one thing to my plan or Dwights news. He finally stood up after a few moments. I really wanted revenge and so should he. They killed a lot of us for no fucking reason.

"Simon "Negan spoke towards him with the bat pointing right at him " drive with a small group to the Hilltop and check their state. Check if we lose our resources and if they teamed up with the new group, since it seems like they work together."

He turned around and faced Gavin, also pointing with Lucille. "You do the same with the Kingdom." I guess this was the new community Gavin told me about.

"We wait for more details from Dwight and we will wait for their next move" I stood up and wanted to speak up. I didn't want to wait. He immediately pointed the bat at me. I shut up, but didn't sit down. I glared at him.

" and you... kitty you will make a plan with me. This is your chance to prove your loyalty towards me." He said to me with a smirk on his face. I just nodded, I hated to admit it but is was just smart to wait for more details about them, before we attack.

~

I got some new clothes from Laura, since my own were still in the outpost. And I didn't want to wear that dress all the time, I liked it but I wanted to be ready for attacking. This made Negan and Simon sad, but I didn't really care. One the day of the meeting Simon immediately drove of to Hilltop and informed me that my father was still alive. He didn't really visited him, he just went in and fake controlled their loyalty. When he came back with the news, I cried tears and jumped up at him and hugged him in front of some saviors. But in this moment I didn't care what they would think, he just was confused as I started to cry happy tears. He and Laura were happy with me and he promised me, that we would visited him after the attack.

After a couple of days Simon got order from one of the saviors, that was spying on them, that an RV with some people drove off. They tried to get towards the Hilltop we guessed, since one of them seemed sick or something, and Hilltop had a Doctor. Negan didn't really told us the complete plan, he just gave us order to block all the streets towards the Hilltop. First I was in the group with Simon and we hunted a guy. I forgot why, honestly. When we dragged him to the street we parked the three cars, we finally saw the RV. Simon needed to hold me back and told me that I will get my revenge and just needed to wait. I sadly smiled back at him but got behind him and grabbed my shotgun from the car.