Chapter 6

Everything was black. I saw nothing and i felt pain in the back of my head. I tried to remember what happened. They had found me. He was there. Oh god. What was I even thinking running away...? They probably took me back to the sanctuary. I just remember that they took me with them and somebody knocked me out while it had started to rain.

The rain must had stopped. I was still soaking wet. I was cold as fuck. Where was I? Suddenly i heard steps... someone was coming my way. I tried to move and i noticed that my hands and my feet were tied up with a rope. I tried to get them out but It was hopeless. A door slammed open and i heard the rough voice of a stranger... it wasn't Simon. But who was it then? I smelled whiskey... that wasn't a good sign at all. Fuck, i know what some people do when they are fully drunk, they don't stay human...

"Hello little birdy. The boss is gone for a bit so I'm gonna have my fun with you..." the man said in a dangerously low voice.

The stranger came closer. His smell got stronger and i felt tears in my eyes that were still covered. He pulled the fabric down that covered my eyes before. I tried not to panic I need to find a way out of this. I looked him in the eyes. My eyes would have killed him if they were able to.

"Boss wouldn't be happy. So you need to stay quiet, whore." He continued.

I tried to move forward but I noticed that a rope, that was tied around my throat was tied to something behind me which made it even harder to move. So I decided to calm down and give him a signal to let me speak, I hummed. He looked at me with a disgusting smile, he stood up to close the door as he was afraid of someone hearing me if I would scream. That means they are close, i thought. I still didn't knew where I was, it didn't look like the grey walls of the sanctuary. He came back to me and stroke my hair, he played with it. Then he looked down on me with disgusting lust in his eyes. He licked his grease lips and ripped my shirt open. I didn't wore something under it. he took my breast in his hands. Then he lifted one hand up to my mouth and ripped of the tape that covered my mouth.

"Come closer..."i told him with a low voice. I tried to sound as sexy as i could in this situation. He did. I waited until his face was right in front of mine than i bit as deep as i could in his throat. Within milliseconds blood was everywhere. In my mouth, all over my face, my clothes... he was now laying in front of me. He was still struggling with both hands on the gap i made. Blood was endlessly running out of it. His eyes were still right on me. Than the light of hate in his eyes stopped flickering. He was dead. The next problem was that he would turn and i couldn't escape.

Suddenly i heard footsteps heading to the room i was in...

SIMONS POV:

As I came back to the small farm we stopped at because of the darkness and the rain. I noticed a familiar truck. It was from the sanctuary, one of these fuckers made their way out here and ignored my commands. I jumped out of the car and ran through the rain towards the wooden building. I just wanted to find something to eat and these guys always were fucking it up. I walked to the room I put Cathryn in.

As I walked around the corner an image so beautiful only god could create opened up before me... she was kneeling and was fully covered in blood dripping from her beautiful lips on her exposed breast... she was an angel. Oh my god I felt something going on in my pants so I needed to start moving or do something other than starring at her. She noticed me and looked up from the dead body in front of her.

I walked towards her. She didn't look scared. We hold eye contact for the whole time... I squatted down on her level, still lost in her eyes. I pulled my knife out and rammed it into the head of corpse, not breaking the eye contact. I could see a hint of lust hidden in her eyes. I noticed steps behind me and turned around. One of my man that probably came with the dead man behind me stood in front of me. I could see that I scared him while I stood up his fear was rising. I went towards him, he walked backwards, away from me. I followed him. He couldn't go back any further as he hit the wall behind him. He looked around and panic, knowing that he couldn't escape. These fuckers wanted to rape one of our enemies... was she one? I wasn't sure, but I knew that she still needed to get punished for what she did.
As I walked towards the scared man I grabbed an axe that was leaning on the wall next to me. I swung it around with a smile in my face. As i stood right in front of him I swung the axe right into the head of the man. He was dead immediately and the weapon nearly spilt his face into two parts.