Chapter 2

He went off it sounded like. Now four of his men were standing around me still on the ground. I slowly turned around and then one of the self called "saviors" was pulling my head up by grabbing my hair. I was very mad now.

"What the fuck do you want from me, bastard!" I yelled.

He was going to turn around but he got distracted by something on the ground of the hole with my backpack.

"Oh oh oh look what he have here..." he got down to grab something " is that your home darling?" He asked.

He was holding the Polaroid i took a week ago with my parents in Hilltop in front of the huge building. I was shocked I didn't know what to do. He wouldn't believe me no matter what i would say. At my reaction he probably saw that this indeed was my home and my family.

"How about you tell us where this beautiful place is and we bring you back home..." he said with a smile knowing that I was in deep shit right now. I knew too. I knew that whatever I was going to do, they would find it. But I won't betray my family. I wasn't trusting these men at all.

"How about you go to hell?" I asked back in anger.

He came up to me and squatted again down to me. He shock his head and then looked back at me

"Young lady...you really are in deep deep shit right now. So as you don't want to lead us to your home, you'll come with us" he said smiling.  Suddenly everything was pitch black. They knocked me out.

~

I woke up laying on a cold and hard ground in a very small dark room. The only light was coming from under the door and I really felt like shit. My head was hurting so much and much more when I tried to move so I could sit and lay against the wall behind me. In front of me was a glass of water and some bread. I ate it and was not trying to think about it being poisoned or something. I was starving. I wondered how long i have been here...hours? Days?

The time was passing very slow and there was nothing to do and every move was causing pain so I stopped trying to find a way out. After some time i heard footsteps that were coming towards me. I said up and looked spellbound to the door. It unlocked and I saw a tall figure in front of me. I think it was the guy with the mustache from the woods.
When he pulled me up and into the light I saw that it really was him. He probably was the boss here and as I know that he had multiple people under command, I didn't try to defend, until I may had a chance.

We walked up some stairs and down a long corridor. The walk felt endless, because of my pain in the back of my head. We stopped in front of a metal door that looked very heavy. I imagined putting his face between it when he was in it to make his stupid head into jam.
He pushed me into the room as I didn't move willingly.

I was standing before a long grey table with a men at the end and on the left side. The man at the end wore a leather jacket with a red scarf. His face was attractive but before you could really take a look at it your eyes fell on the baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire. That is a really cool, but also scary weapon. I told myself to steal his idea and DIY it myself if I would ever come back home. I was so distracted by his fascinating weapon that I didn't even look at the other blonde man next to him and I didn't listen when the leather jacket wearing man spoke.

"Can you hear me?" He asked after he talked first.

" yes. Sorry" I looked down again at the weapon.

"This is Lucille" he said noticing your look" she is incredible. You are probably shitting your pants right now" he said laughing.

"Why the fuck would I?" I asked. He looked confused probably because most people would be scared of a weapon like this. "I'm fascinated. I would like to have a weapon like this if I come out here alive" I said with confidence, which made the men even more confused. He looked kind of sad that I wasn't scared of his bat. But then he smirked again. It looked scary and hot at the same time I thought.