Chapter 10

I woke up in a larger bed. It wasn't mine, it would had been just for one person. I slowly opened my eyes and turned on my side. My eyes and feet were still burning from last night. I took a look into the room i was in. It was nicely decorated and even tough it had only dark colors, it still felt homey. It was Simons room I remembered it...but before my thoughts could go on him I got distracted from the pain. I coughed, i felt that i was very weak from my long run yesterday. Then I slowly remembered everything that had happened...the outpost... the new group... my father...

I started crying again. Suddenly I felt a strong hand that turned me around and pulled me into a tight hug. I just let go my tears and didn't hold them back. After a few minutes I slowly began to calm down. I looked up into a familiar face. It was Simon, he looked back into my greenish eyes. I didn't want him to see me so vulnerable and broken. I was a strong person and I will do whatever I can to get revenge for my dad.

I got out of his hug, that had felt kinda good. I stood up and faced him. I noticed that I was just wearing an oversized t-shirt, it wasn't mine. It was his probably, he must have gave it to me because mine were probably soaked with sweat last night. I cleared my throat and that looked into his questioning face. He really was attractive...but an asshole...but those got damn eyes...fuck off.

"I need to talk to Negan" I told him.

"Honey...he doesn't even now yet that you are here. If he would he would have probably killed you by now"

"But...why would he? I need to tell him what happened...about the group" I continued. "Where are my things?" I asked looking down on my bare legs.

"So you didn't kill the others in the outpost?" He asked slowly.

"What?!" Why would he think that? I was kind of angry that he even thought I would kill my own friends and people that nearly grow to family. But on the other hand I was complimented that he thought I could kill so many people on my own. But why the hell would I come back if I did. Either he was stupid or he thought I was. " no genius. I would've never killed one of them at the outpost. They all were friends." I clenched my jaw. "But they are indeed all dead...that's why I need to talk to Negan. So give me my goddamn clothes."

He just nodded and sat up. "Your clothes are in the wash, probably not finished."

"So I need to go like this, because you probably don't have women's clothes or something that could ever nearly fit me..." I answered and began to walk towards the door. I mean yeah the tshirt was really short to wear as a dress, but revenge was much more important then that.

Simon suddenly spoke" I have an idea, wait here."

I was a little annoyed, but waited for him as he got out of the room. Just a few moments later he came back with something black in his arms. It looked like a dress...a black dress, that only the wives of Negan wore all day. I had nothing against dresses but I would never wanted to be labeled as his fucking wife. But I guess I just had to wear that, so I took it from him and got into the bathroom to change.

Simons PoV:

I waited for her to get changed. As she opened the door I turned towards her. Fuck. How could she look so hot...when frankie, who gave it to me wore it it wasn't the same. Cathryn looked a little embarrassed and then slowly looked into my eyes, that were widen in shook. My mouth fell open and she had noticed. Shit. She smiled a little and then asked me were her boots are. I pointed to them, as she got them I watched every move she made. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She always looked good...she was hot as fuck. But in this dress that hugged her in all the right places. The dress was black and closed high in her neck, i nearly was a turtleneck. It fitted her body perfectly and showed the shape of her body. It filled me with so much lust...but I couldn't show her. I didn't want her to see that she got such an impact on me. Suddenly she stood before, i was just staring at her like i was stupid.

"Can you close my zipper" she asked. Her voice was soft and a little rough as the same time. I could still hear that she had a long run yesterday and her voice was a little gone from that. It was sexy. She raised an eyebrow while she asked me and smirked a little. Was she flirting? She slowly turned around and my eyes landed on her exposed back. Man, it just was skin, I told myself. I closed the zipper slowly as I was afraid to break it.

She turned around. Looked down on herself and looked back up into my face with a smile.

"Bring me to Negan" she commanded and I opened the door for her. God was I an idiot around her. And she just walked past me.

Cathryns PoV:

It was not long after he was walking next to me. I knew that I had an impact on him and he didn't wanted to show it. But I was playing with him like he did with me. And this was my first step. So the dress came really in handy. I wanted to make him completely dizzy, so as no one was in the hallway I pushed him against the wall. He didn't resist, I pressed my body against his and leaned forward.

"I don't like that soft side of you, Simon" I whispered in his ear. It made him shiver. I placed my hand on the collar of his khaki shirt and focused on it.  As I slowly looked up at him I saw that his mouth was open and he didn't no what to say. I got him where I wanted.

"We both are bad. And you still need to finish your punishment, Sir...." I said looking down at his chest again. I leaned forward to his ear and whispered " you will need to spank me...it's the only way I will learn." I could feel his tension. He liked what I said. I felt his fast heartbeat. I smiled looked at him and went away.

He needed a few moments to recover. But then followed me and he lead me without saying a word towards the meeting room. We waited and Simon told Negan to come to the meeting room. And that it would interest him. We went inside and waited for the leader of the saviors.

After one or two minutes he finally walked through the door followed by Laura and Gavin. Dwight must be somewhere else. Laura and Gavin looked surprised at me and she came up to me and hugged me. I was happy to see her again. I smiled at Gavin, he had visited the outpost and we became friends. He was on his way to another community. Negan looked up and down on me with a smile.

"You changed your decision?" He asked with a smile. Because of the dress this idiot thought I would join his harem.  I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck no. The dress doesn't matter ok? My clothes are in the wash."I told him. His smile disappeared and he played being sad about it.

"The dress is Frankie's" Simon added. "She came back from the outpost. It got attacked. Tell him." Simon told me while he turned to me. Negan looked at me.

"A small group was coming last night to the outpost. I was hiding next to the building, they never saw me. One guy from the Hilltop brought them the head...the head of ...my father. They made fun of him and joked around with his dead head." I clenched my jaw and formed my hands to fists.
" The saviors that took the head...i didn't really know. Then some other people I had never seen before killed the two saviors and went inside. They were a group around ten or more. They killed everyone in the sleep. Like fucking cowards. I started to run away after they handed the head of dad to the saviors. But I came back and turned the fire alarm outside the building on...but I guess it was too late already. I tried to warn them."Tears were running down my face. I was sobbing. "I lost everyone..." my eyes widened to the realization that I spoke out loud. I was shaking in sadness and anger.

Negan walked up in front me. "Well glad you made it...or else we would have never seen you in this dress." He said like he didn't care about what I just had told him. He stroke a hair out of my face.

I slowly looked up to him and grabbed the wrist of his hand. "You must be kidding. They killed your people. They killed a whole group. They were my family. They killed my father. We need to kill every single one of the bastards!" I nearly screamed.