Chapter 8

I woke up to screaming and the car stopping. I felt a hand being placed on my thigh. Bright lights were blending my sight.

"We are there" Simon said. I blinked a few times and looked at him. I raised a hand up so I could see the gates to the sanctuary. Some men were standing on the other side and opened the gates. Simon took his hand from my thigh and drove past the gates. As we stood still again he turned off the engine and we both got out of the car. Some saviors were gathered around us and as they looked at me they lifted their guns at me. I just rolled my eyes and laughed a little. I already forgot that i ran away and  identifying yo them as enemy.. one of them came towards me and pushed me down on my knees. I was now facing the lights blinding me again.they probably came from the building. The guy was pushing the gun against my neck which hurt a little. I put my head down to stop being blinded.

"Yeah you stupid bitch probably though you were super clever running away.." the guy said behind me. "But we found you and you will regret your decision" I was pretty sure that this guy had no power in the sanctuary. The only people in power were Negan, Simon and Dwight a little. And I'm sure Simon won't let these idiots punish me.
The guy grabbed my hair and forced me to look up. I saw two tall figures before me.

"Well, well, well kitty... you ran away. And that is NOT FUCKING acceptable! You understand me?" It was Negans voice. He sounded really angry. He got down on my level so our faces were close.

"Yes" I said quietly.

"Huh? Speak up, I can't hear you!" He shouted at me. I noticed his bat in his hand.

"Yes!" I said louder. I tried to sound as confident as I could, but I really was intimidated by him.

"You will get punished and you will never fucking do that again!" He screamed while standing up. He was now hovering over me.

"But Simon already-" I tried to explain that I already got "punished" by Simon. I hoped he would defend me. I always took care of myself. But now I was hoping for help, i could never do something against Negan or a larger group of saviors.

"What did Simon do? Huh?" Negan interrupted me and turned around towards the other tall figure, i guessed was Simon. Who was now walking towards me. I swallowed in fear. He leaned towards me. He didn't look happy at all.

"I did nothing. She needs to get punished for running away..." he said with an angry but low voice. His eyes never left mine. I was scared and also kinda sad that he wasn't on my side. But why the hell did I thought he would? I ran away and just because he fucked me... my face heated up at my memories. He did something with me, but i felt anger coming up in me. He treated me like shit and I was angry at myself for thinking that I ever needed or wanted him.

"Get her up and bring her in one of the cells" Simon ordered.
The man behind me lifted me up and pushed me towards the building. He lead me to the cells and dragged me in one of them. He closed the door behind me and went away. I sat down in the dark and small room. What will they do to me? Am I going to die?

Simon PoV:

After they brought her to one of the cells I didn't saw her. What did they do to her. A few times I saw Negan going down to the cells, that meant that she was still alive. At some point I didn't wanted her to die. I don't know why I cared, but I did. She was though, funny and fucking hot. Her death would be a loss for the saviors. I tried to behave and to seem like I didn't care, as always.

After nine torturous days of not seeing her I started missing her and then, while I was waiting for Negan in the meeting room with Dwight and Laura, she was there again.
Negan brought her in by pushing Cathryn in front of him. She didn't look good. Her skin looked like no blood was running through it and she had a scar on her cheek. Dried blood was beneath the scar, under her nose and beside her lips. Her throat and neck were covered in blue and red marks from punches and you could clearly see where the hand was placed. She was wearing a button up grey shirt, that was way too big for her. The sleeves were rolled up and showed even more beaten up skin.

What have they done to her? Who did this to her?

I had stood up and didn't even noticed it. I got so angry, I wanted to beaten up the the person who did this to her. But why did i care so much, she ran away, so she deserved this...but I still felt really sorry for her..
Negan looked confused at me he questioned why I stood up. I noticed that she had flinched. She looked so weak and didn't appear as tough as she used to.

I sat slowly down again. Negan forced her to sit down on of the other chairs. She just looked straight on the table. Through her bangs i could see her face...she looked broken. And seeing her like this broke my heart.

"So as you can see...she got what she deserved" Negan said with a triumphant voice and slapped her back. She flinched again, her whole body must got beaten up, so that everything hurt now. Negan turned to her and forced her to turn her head up.

"So who are you?" He asked her with his deep voice. He looked very serious.

"I am Negan." She answered with no fire in her eyes. She looked like she had no emotions left.

"Awesome! I'm sure you'll never try to leave us again or else...you know what I will do then." He said with a smile getting closer to her. "You will always be with Laura and Dwight. You will do everything they tell you. And of courses you will follow my orders and fulfill my needs..."

A huge smirk was growing on his face. I know what he meant by that...even though she wasn't one of his wives. For some reason I didn't want that.

"And i am sure we will find something that you can prove your loyalty to the saviors!"

After the meeting I got back to my room and thought about my feelings... why did I care so much about her? I ran in circles in my room and didn't noticed that Negan was standing in the doorway.

"What the fuck are you doing Simon?" He asked with a smile and Lucille by his side.

"Nothing boss..."

"Then why are you walking around like that? I know what you are thinking about..."

Did he really? Did she tell him about the night in the cabin? Then he would may assume that i liked her...which i didn't or did i? I mean I cared about her...

"You think i should kill her right?"Negan said walking up to me. I tried to hide my confusion. "You know... she is so rebellious, does her own things, stands up for herself, it's kinda hot. And dear god,  I punished her and it was awesome." He told me with a smile, what he said made me really ducking angry.i formed my hands to fists.

"She is just so nimble-witted...for example before I forced her to suck my dick. I told her "you will swallow what I give you, otherwise I will put this knife into your head" and she just said with that fire inside her, that her jaw would snag if I would kill her with my dick in her mouth. The bite wouldn't losen easily and probably bite my dick off. You now... every other person would have been too scared to say anything and she did this. Wow!"

I tried to hide my smile. She really was like pure fire.