Chapter 12

Before I had picked out my victim. Negan told the group something about how they should behave when this would happen, but I was focused.

I chose the red haired tall guy with the mustache. I had noticed that two of the women in the group and the one guy with the mullet were really attached to him as he had squared up to Negan while his little speech. They were really worried about him. I could see he was a rebel and would never bend for Negan. That's why I had chosen him. He was a part of the group that attacked the outpost...my home.

I was completely filled with anger and frustration as I hit his head with all my strength. As I did so the barbed wire nearly got stuck in his scalp and a lot of blood began to stream down his face. I started to smile. Revenge always does feel so fucking great. My victim was called "Abraham", but I hit a little angry as i saw that he wasn't even on the ground yet. So I positioned myself to focus my power, like i was playing golf and got ready to hit the ball.

I took out and even jumped a little up to hit his head with more power. This time his body fell to the ground and the bat nearly went his whole head. I pulled Lucille out of the left overs of Abraham's head. The pretty girl with the dark hair was the most emotional and most destroyed.

Negan got up next to me, thanked me and took Lucille away from me. I still was in shock and first couldn't open my hand. I wanted to kill more people. He wanted to take Lucille away from me. First I didn't let him, just after Simon came up to me and slowly took my hand off of Lucille and lead me away I came back to me and saw clearer again. The moments before I just saw red and wanted revenge so bad.

Simon looked down in my face and tried to figure out what I was thinking.

"Let me kill more" I whispered after a while  and looked up at him. Our eyes met. He just laughed a little and  lead me next to Gavin who he ordered to take care of me. For what? I was just fine... I wanted to argue with Simon but then Negan had mentioned him "as his right hand man" while he spoke to the heartbroken group. Negan had forced everyone to look at the blood covered Lucille. As he came to the pretty girl he asked her if he was her boyfriend. And as she remained silent he started to scream at her which caused the beaten up guy with long dark hair to jump up and punch Negan in the face.

This meant that another one is going to die, I thought to myself. They were told to stay in line and he didn't, but Negan didn't want to kill this man. It seemed like he had plans with him, after Dwight even asked Negan to kill him and he disagreed.

So as the punishment for that Negan decided to kill one more, just as I thought. And just as he began to speak again he suddenly rushed the bat into the head of the Asian guy, I was standing behind him, so I couldn't see or understand what he was saying. But one of the women screamed and started to sob. She looked horrible...
After the second victim said something towards her, Negan apologized to the whole group and told them that he was just doing what he needed to, as he was a man of his word.

I was thinking about his words...he was kind of right. They killed a lot of our people for no particular reason and we just killed two of them...yet. Even only one of them was to get revenge for the big anoint of dead saviors, the second one was just to prove that they shouldn't misbehave. But they did, so Negan was nearly forced to kill a second one to prove his point.

Negan began to continue punishing the man's head until it was just mush. The group was traumatized and Negan made a stupid joke about Lucille and said "she was thirsty". He then pulled Rick towards his RV and began to drive away. We stayed there and Simon took over. He didn't really talked to one of them, just made sure that they wouldn't try something stupid.

After around half an hour, the sun had started to rise and Negan came back and pulled Rick out of the RV. He forced him to cut of the arm of his son ,Carl. This was the first time i felt sorry, his son didn't do anything, but this would make their leader at least more broken so he would behave. Negan got impatient and started to count down from three. Rick waited three whole time and was completely broken and a nervous wreck.

"You answer to me.you provide for me.you belong to me, right?" Negan asked him last second and slapped Rick in the face. "I provide for you" the broken man answered. Negan goes back and seems happy that Rick agreed and Rick was glad that he didn't need to cut his sons arm off.

Negan ordered Dwight to take Daryl with us and we all started to get into the cars. Negan left them one truck for the goods the will bring us and announced a visit in one week. I got into one of the cars and we drove off, letting the completely broken group on their own.