Chapter 15

AUTHORS NOTE: Jesus
Warning mature content 🙃

——————————————————-

I woke up in the dark. I heard a noise from the door. The door squeaked, someone came in. I immediately grabbed the knife from the bedside table and rushed on to my feet. I pressed the person against the door and hold my knife to the throat.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed.

"Kitty?"

"Simon?"

He began to laugh. "What the hell are you doing in my room?"

Shit i totally forgot, that last night i decided to sleep here, because Laura already had fallen asleep in the couch watching tv and it felt wrong to sleep in her bed without permission. I had guessed that Simon wouldn't get back before breakfast. I took away the knife and he turned on a small lamp next to the door.

"I...i am sorry. I just-" i tried to explain. He stopped me by pushing me against the door now. His hands were rested against the wood on both sides of my head. He moved forward and our faces got closer, eyes locked, heavy breathing.

He pushed his lips onto mine after what felt like an eternity. One of his hands grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to him. My hands went to the buttons of his shirt and i tried to open them. I struggled so I just ripped it open. He moaned into the kiss and i joined him as i glanced down at him. We stopped kissing for a second and i pulled my oversized shirt over my head. After that I quickly turned around and locked the door. I looked back at him with a huge smile. He looked down on me with a huge smirk in his face as he looked back up into my eyes we started kissing again.

My hands went down to his trousers and i opened his belt, never stopping the heavy kiss. Simon lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. I could feel the shape of his erection. We continued kissing and touching each other. His hands grabbed my ass and my finger sled over my back. He carried me towards the bed and threw me on to it. He crawled on top of me and teared off my panties. I moaned. Fuck was he hot. My fingers ran across his well formed body. His hands got down towards my hips and one grabbed my breast.

"You have no idea what you do to me"he said between the kiss. I pushed him up on his feet again und pulled his pants down. My mouth opened in shock. I swallowed.

"I have a feeling I do" I said smiling up at him.

He smiled back at me and got back down to me. But this time he began to kiss my neck and he started to kiss me down my body. He got down further and further. Between my legs he licked his lips and lowered his head. I felt the pad of his tongue lick my entire area. I let out a groan and arched my back against the mattress. Simon shoved his tongue into me, licking my inner walls. He moved his tongue around and hitter every place he could. Even the right spot, this caused my whole body to jolt.

I came pretty fast. And I knew that wouldn't be the last time in this night. He crawled back up to me so he was in on top of me again. He lifted my head my grabbing my chin so our eyes met again. He had a slightly aggressive look in his eyes and I fucking loved it. I was already heavily breathing and I had tried to moan as silent as I could. But then he rammed his hard dick into me, I screamed.

First he seemed a little shock because I was so loud, but I couldn't stop. We smiled at each other and he first moved just carefully and slowly. I signaled him that he could move faster by pulling him into a heavy kiss.
As he moved faster I started to scream even louder.

"I love when I can hear, see and feel how much you want me." He said within heavy breaths. I smiled into the kiss I pulled him back into. I came two times before he did. So I threw my head back screaming his name as I came. I felt that electricity and warmth feeling through my body, hitting every nerve. My whole body pulsated and I was shaking.

After he came he fell down on the bed next to me. We both tried to catch our breaths.

„I promised you that you would scream my name" Simon laughed.

„So you really meant it like that when you said it! I was already wondering" I said and joined his laughter.

After we finally catched breaths Simon turned his head towards me and I turned to him. Our eyes locked.

"You are a screamer." He said with a smile. I just started laughing. "Really how did you notice?"

He turned around so he was laying on his side. "Do you even know how sexy you are? Fuck"

"Thanks, Sir." I turned towards him to and let my finger slightly stroke over his muscular arm. "You are not bad either" I said with a smile.

He placed his hand on my hip and grabbed my cheek. "I like it when you scream, but you probably woke up the whole sanctuary, baby" he slapped my ass on the last word.

"Then let's misbehave" I said while I pulled him in for another kiss. He kissed me back roughly and i slides on top of him. I was ready for a second round.