Chapter 18

When I opened the door i stared into Simon's asking face. He raised his eyebrows and I just nodded at him and signaled my father to go first. He made his way to one of the cabinets and took a breath before opening it. Just a few boxes were in there and it confused me. What was in this boxes that was so important?

He seemed slightly confused and looked quickly over to Jesus, one guy from the Hilltop that helped my father. But he tried to play it cool and showed Simon what was in the box. Liquor.
I knew that something seemed of and my father originally wanted to show us something else. He was loosing control of his people. It wasn't his fault. With my eyes I begged Simon not to get mad and just accept the little gift. And he gladly did. He still asked my father again if this really was it, but he handed the box over to another savior.

The saviors began to pack their collected stuff up and Simon needed to control it, so I got another private second with my father.

"You can't lie to me, dad. What did you want to show us?"

"Listen...when I came back home. Two people from this new community were here and they are hiding somewhere, but everyone likes them... and I wanted to show Simon were they are... I really hid them there."

"I believe you. And I won't say anything. I know that this will get you in trouble... but you are loosing control over your people, right?"

"Yes I think so and Jesus-" my dad stopped his sentence as Simon walked in.

"Hey beautiful!" Simon said walking into the office and stroke my cheek. Then he lifted my face slowly so that our eyes looked. A huge smirk was growing on his face and he turned his head and looked towards my father again. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Ehm... just about your great services and I - I wanted to thank you for protecting my daughter" my father stuttered. I knew that he was just putting his dick in Simons mouth because he was afraid and worried about me.

Simon placed his hand on his chest and nodded with a smile. "I, personally, take good care of her, am I right sweetheart?" He said while he turned his head towards me again.
I knew what he meant by that but I played it easy and just nodded and tilted my head down to hide my red cheeks.

"Let's go back home" he said and took my hand walking outside the office. I just followed him and my father went after us. We stopped next to the stairs and Simon slowly turned around like he forgot something. Some saviors were still standing around us. Simon let my hand go and faced my father with a smile.

"One last thing..." Simon said. ".can I just get a kneel out of you?"

"What?" My father asked confused.

"...Simon-" I started.

"Don't look at me like that...you do too" he softly pushed me towards my father. Some of the saviors started laughing. They found it funny that he was in charge and commanded me...little did they fucking know. I gave him a death stare and my father did as he was told. I didn't. My father looked up to me with fear in his eyes.

Simon walked towards me and got on my level. "I said kneel"
He looked at a savior behind me. The guy kicked me in the leg and pushed me down to the ground. I was on my fours and was facing the ground. Simon lifted my head again and was standing in front of me. He appeared even taller and more intimidating from this view. I could see that it pleases him seeing me in my position. He held my head in his tall hand and nearly whispered " remember that for next time."

I swallowed. Our eyes were still locked. Never in my life I had followed commands, especially like this, and kinda liked it. I was always more of a rebel and always doing my own thing. But with Simon everything was different. I liked his dominant side and with him I wanted this, standing under his command, let him do everything he wanted.

But still, the badass in me wouldn't let him win so easily. So after my father and I kneeled in front of Simon he let us stand up again and we got back to the trucks after I said good bye to my dad. Simon and I were sitting alone in the Jeep the other saviors went in different trucks like Simon ordered them. We started to drive off and we both stayed silent.

After some time driving I broke the silence.

"Did you really had to do that?"

"What do you mean?" Simon answered with a smirk.

" you know exactly what I mean dumbass. Don't play stupid."

"Do you still need to ask that, doll? I'm sure you know damn well why..."

He was right. And I hated to admit that. I knew why, I knew what it meant...I didn't had something to say to this. And I would never admit that I liked it... never. I didn't wanted him to know.

"Fuck off"I just answered and caused him to giggle.
We continued driving in silence, but Simon suddenly stopped in front a small building. He got out and said something into the walkie-talkie. I saw that the other trucks drove past us. I wondered what was going on and what Simons plan was. He came up to my door and opened it for me with a gesture. This gentleman move was confusing me but I took his hand and got out of Jeep.
He waited till the trucks were gone and turned around to me and placed his hands on both sides of my face and leaned in. I felt shivers running down my body.

He just looked me in the eyes and smirked. I couldn't wait any longer and grabbed his face and pushed my lips onto his. He kissed me back heavily and one of his hands made it's way to my throat. He knew exactly what I wanted and loved. Then he lifted me up without breaking the kiss. He placed my ass onto the radiator hood so that I was sitting in front of him. I spread my legs open so that he could go in between. His hand was going down on me below my belly and into my leather pants. He opened them really quickly so that he had a better movement. He broke the kiss and shoved his two of his fingers into my mouth. I licked and sucked on them while I looked him in the eyes. I could see that he liked the view.

He pulled his now wet fingers out of my mouth and back into my pants. I was dying to feel his touch and it felt like years before I felt his wet and cold fingers on my clit. I arched my back at feeling his movement. I threw my head back and his movement got faster.

Suddenly I heard a pinching loud noice and felt a strong pain on the left side of my face. It felt like thousand needles were shot into my flesh. I looked at Simon and everything went black. The last thing I saw was Simon looking at me in pure fear and anger...

_______________________________

Author's note:

Thank you sooo much for 1K reads !!!!<3
And i dedicate this chapter to my best friend who also reads this story and supports my weird obsession with Simon. His birthday was yesterday! So happy Birthday from me, kitty and Simon ;)