Chapter 4

I couldn't move because Simon was still holding me. Some of the guards, that Negan had placed in front of the door stormed in and stuttered "boss I needed to kill her, she had a weapon!"

I was shocked. What if it was... I didn't even wanted to think about it. Simon had loosen his grip I jumped up and run as fast as I could out of the room to see what had happened. Simon was to slow and the other saviors didn't even try to catch me. I looked down to the corpse that had a hole in one eye, laying in a sea of blood. Tears were filling my eyes, I couldn't hold them back. It really was her...my mom. I only saw red from that moment on.

I stormed towards the guy that killed her. I took his head and rushed it against the wall. He nearly was knocked out. But thats not what i wanted, i wanted him dead and to suffer. I threw him so hard that one of the paintings in a frame fell down, split into a million pieces. I grabbed one of them and pushed it very slowly into one eye of the man now laying under me. He screamed in pain. I had my knees on his arms so he wasn't able to move or defend himself. He still lived because I didn't pushed it too far in... i didn't want him to die yet.

My next step was to make little but many cuts on his face, i moved very fast. In seconds his face was covered in blood. Suddenly his head seemed to explode.

Simon had shot him right in his head, so he died immediately. I wasn't finished yet. I was furious even though i technically had my revenge. I jumped up and looked up to the man that had shot my victim. I glanced in his eyes. Mine were filled with anger and sadness. I took the hand up ready to ram the splitter into him. But I was weak now and the tears were coming back. My eyes were filled with tears now while I still looked right at Simon.

He grabbed my wrist which caused me to let the glass fell on the ground. He pulled me into a tight hug. He was so tall and it kinda felt good with his arms wrapped around me. He gently caressed my back to calm me down. I let everything go. I was crying and nearly screaming into his chest. I felt his warmth, it felt good. He tried to calm me down and whispered to me "it's okay. He is dead...". He repeated his words in a calming way. I hated myself for liking and accepting it, but this was just what I needed right now.

As I was calmed down enough, he loosened his arms around me. I looked around with my red and swollen eyes...my father was sitting next to my dead mother and was crying over her, he pet her head as this would wake her up again. Negan stood next to me still half way in the office. He looked at the bloodbath I caused and looked back up to my face that was covered in splatters of blood with the hint of a grin in his face. Simon saw that and knew it would make me angry again, so he pulled my head gently back to his chest. I let him. He lead me still tight to his body out of the building to the cars.

Negan squatted down next to my father and whispered to him "see this as warning, Gregory...we have your daughter so you better behave...". Then he left too, leaving my father next to my mother.

As we reached the trucks Simon lead me to the front and was placing me slowly in the passenger seat. He walked around the car and sat in the driver seat and started the engine. At this point it didn't fell anything.

Simon wanted to drive away but Negan appeared next to me outside the vehicle. Still having a smile on his face. "Well you really were fantastic I need to admit...and you look hot covered in all this red..." he continued. I didn't look at him my face was still straight filled with no emotions. I shoved him my middle finger right into his face through the open car window as the car was starting to move. We drove off.

I didn't remember anything from the ride back to the sanctuary, just that Simon was smiling after my gesture towards his boss. I looked outside the window for the whole time with am the wind running through my hair.

~

We drove through the gates into the sanctuary. I didn't move as we stopped. Simon was about to open my door when Negan ordered him to wherever he was. I still wasn't moving just staring into nothing. I heard them argue, but I didn't understand their words. Simon sounded angry. He got to me and helped me out of the car putting a hand in my back and gently lead me inside the building. I heard a disappointed sigh coming from Negan.

Simon guided me upstairs and into one of the hallways, everything looked just grey I didn't knew where we were. We stopped in front of a dark wooden door. He got in front of me so I could look in his face. Both of his hands were resting on my shoulders. He said something to me but I didn't listened and just looked in his face, that seemed worried...
A small thought was running through my head. Was he worried about ME...? My head filled up with pure emptiness again as I found myself guided into the room. The walls were in an off-white color and the furniture was mostly made out of dark wood. Some stuff was here and there but I didn't really took a close look around the small room that had a second door, which was probably to the bathroom. Next to the door was a big bed and in the middle of the room was a pretty wide armchair.

He closed the door behind him and sat on the bed. Was this his room? I questioned myself. I just didn't care anymore. I still felt the need to hate him, but right now he took care of me, which I didn't need of cause. But I felt so empty that I wasn't in the mood to argue or to speak to anyone. I just wanted to be left alone.

I moved slowly to the armchair and curled myself up on it. Even though it was still a chair I was small enough to use it to lay on it as long as I rolled myself up. I closed my eyes. I wanted to fell asleep and wake up right now, hoping it all was a bad dream.

I heard Simon standing up covering me with a blanket. I immediately covered myself into it. He walked outside the door and left. I was so thankful. I smiled lightly , glad I could be alone.

Maybe this dream wasn't completely bad...