Chapter 13

The sun wasn't even up when we drove through the gates of the sanctuary. I got out of the van and looked around. I just had noticed that most of the saviors yawned and made their way inside and probably wanted to go to bed. Laura came up to me, I had slept on her couch the last few days.

"Are you coming? I'm so fucking tired." She asked me and yawned.

"I will try to sleep...I'' not really tired" I said and followed her.

"Well I would shower before you are going to sleep" she said pointing down at me. I hadn't even noticed that my originally white shirt was soaked in blood. Just like my hands and when we got to her room I saw in the mirror that I had splatters in my face. So I got into the shower, it was hot and felt really good.  I washed everything off with the soap and when I got out I put on a towel wrapped around my body and with another one i put my hair up.

So I went back into our room and found Laura already asleep in the bed. I wasn't even a little bit tired. I made my way towards the dresser and slowly grabbed a pair of panties, shorts and my socks. I put everything on after I slowly closed the dresser again. I went into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth. As i wanted to get my sweater and went into the other room again I nearly choked on the toothpaste in my mouth.

Simon stood there, leaning against the doorway. He scared me, i didn't see him before, how long was he standing there?  I wanted to say something but he signaled me to stay quiet and pointed to Laura. So I flipped him of and he began to chuckle. I got back into the bathroom and closed the door I opened the towel on my head, placed my hair into the right places and finished brushing my teeth. I opened the door and had a second heart attack, this time he was right in front of me. His arm was placed next to my head on the wall next to the door...those veins again. I blushed and looked down and tried to move past him. He surprisingly let me and i grabbed my sweater and put it on.

He walked towards me, handed me my boots and took my hand to lead my out of the room into the hallway. After I closed the door behind me I began to speak while I was following him.

"How long where you standing there? Have you watched me getting dressed? Simon? Where are we going?" I asked him while he lead me up some stairs. He wouldn't answer. We arrived at a Metall door at the end of the stairs. He just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"So here we are...and yes I saw you getting dressed. But there was nothing that I haven't already seen..." he said with a smile and opened the heavy door. I just playfully hit his arm and looked outside. We walked through the door and we stood on top of the sanctuary, we were on the rooftop.

He lead me to one of the sides and we had a beautiful view on top of the forest next to the sanctuary. The sun wasn't over them yet. We sat down on the end of the roof and just enjoyed the peaceful view.

"You couldn't sleep either huh?" I asked him after a while.

"I just didn't want to" he said looking up and down at me with a smile. He was flirting. fuck. Did he try to fight me with my own weapons? But I still blushed a little and tried to hide it by looking at the forest again.

To break the tension I asked him about his past. And finally convinced him to share his story because I told him mine. He told me about his future life, he wasn't married and didn't had any kids. I had forgotten how old he was compared to me. He told me that his future job was a mortgage broker. I clearly began to laugh, how couldn't i? Imagine this man selling you a fucking house. I couldn't stop laughing. And he joined me.

"You look really hot when you laugh.." he suddenly said. I stopped laughing and felt the heat in my face. "You even looked hot while you destroyed that guys head...flaming hot to be correct." He was so brutally open and honest. I was a little shock and didn't know how to handle his compliments. As i catched myself again I just stuttered "stop flirting, Simon" and smiled at him. In my head i panicked why was I so nervous around him. I have never been so nervous in my whole life. Fuck.

He looked me directly in my eyes. I melted in his brown eyes. He looked at me with a serious face now.
"I'm not flirting. I'm just saying what i want." Fuck he got me. I couldn't control myself any longer. I didn't know what to do.

"Kitty do you wanna join me in my bed? We should at least sleep a little bit" he said getting closer to me.

"I...I..." I just stuttered. I wanted to but I wasn't sure. I would lose my game and wouldn't resist him again. I know where this would be going, but I fucking wanted it.

He just lifted my head up slowly so our eyes met again. "The phrase you are looking for is 'yes, sir'"

Shit. This was my end. I couldn't resist to that. I had kinks and he knew that he had an impact on me.  But I needed to resist I didn't want him to win...not already, at least.

So I collected everything that was left and said, not facing him: "I need to get up early and help Gavin. We already meet in an hour" 

"Then what is the point of sleeping for just an hour, honey?"

"I don't know but the duty calls me" I said to him and stood up.

"But sleeping alone is a waste of my sexual talents." He said and followed me, he nearly begged me. I just laughed a little and kept going.

He probably knew that i tried to resist because of "our game". I wouldn't let him win again. As we arrived at the door to Laura's and my room i stopped before opening it.

I leaned forward to him and whispered "Goodnight. And if you dream of me, remember I like it rough."

I kissed his cheek and made myself into the room. I knew that i caught him off guard and smiled to myself. I leaned against the door and made my way to the couch. Now I could sleep in peace i thought to myself with as mike on my face. And i surprisingly felt to sleep really quick.