∘₊✧ 💤 ✧₊∘

|| · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · ||

A new day had barely started when the seer, Eli Clark, woke up. Before beginning his usual morning rituals, however, Eli decided to poke fun at his resting partner - Aesop Carl.

|| · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · ||

" Good morning."

" Morning."

Eli chuckled at the groggy whine. He knew too well from where and who that complaint came. Its host was laying right beside him, gray head jutting out from their warm covers. The diviner inched closer, his hand stroking the fair locks as he cooed again.

" Aesop, we'd be late for breakfast again if you sleep in, dove."

A pale, rosy, almost porcelain-like face turned around, stone-colored eyes squinted before gazing fondly at him. Aesop hummed, his tone still slurred with sleep.

" Mmmm. You can go first, I'll join you later."

" Really~"

The seer's laughter danced around the confined room. His arm now trailed down and hugged the embalmer's small, closing the space between them so both foreheads could touch.

" You're just saying so I could leave you with your beauty sleep, hmm?"

" Oh shut up, Clark."

Seeing how gleeful Eli was, Aesop couldn't help but smile as well. He drew his partner in, their chapped lips brushed against each other ever so carefully. They savored the tender moment, hands caressing cheeks while legs intertwined under the blanket.

Eli pulled away first, his tan complexion flushed from the kiss. He beamed with joy at Aesop, whose eyes now wandered across the diviner as if he was admiring a piece of art. The seer's voice turned raspy and low.

" That's a new way to keep me quiet."

Pink hues spread throughout Carl's pale face when he heard the remark. He whispered, trying to divert this embarrassing situation he had put himself in .

" Weren't you so eager to join with the others for breakfast today? You'd be late if you stay any longer."

" I'd rather stay here this time."

" Hmm?"

Aesop stayed silent whilst his diviner pulled the covers up again, coiling into a makeshift cocoon blanket before musing.

" I don't think we'd get in much trouble for sleeping in on a weekend. Besides, it wouldn't hurt if I get some more beauty sleep."

The other scoffed and turned to hug Eli.

" You and your excuses."

" Well you don't seem to want me to leave now, don't you?"

Eli's lips widened into a grin as he saw Carl knitting his brows with annoyance. Though the seer should fix his habit of teasing his partner into a fuming mess, Eli had to admit: there's nothing more fun than making Aesop lose his cool.

"Just go to sleep, Clark."

" I love you~"

He joked and tightened his grip around the young embalmer, not minding any sort of reply from the latter before he fell back into slumber.

A soft kiss brushed upon Eli's forehead. Aesop then wrapped his scrawny arms over, eyes fluttering sleepily as he mouthed.

" I love you more."

|| · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · ||

Anddd donezo! I hope you enjoyed this fic ☺️

This is my first time publishing a fic and English isn't my first language so if there's any typos or anything please inform me in the comments so I could fix them.

Bye byeeee~

|| · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · ||