5 - you feel smothered?

CHAPTER FIVE: "you feel smothered?"

-

kiara's pov:

i jumped as a glass fell of my tray at work, smashing. 'shit' i muttered before going to get stuff to clean it up.

when i poured the glass shards into the bin the sound made me cringe in pain because i have a headache. after jj walked off last night i sat by the drinks and drank all night, i had to be witj rafe because he was doing drinks but it turns out he isn't that bad actually.

pope's pov:

i slammed my hands down on the counter that kie was stood behind, she turned around quickly, frowning 'you okay babe?' she said.

' you feel smothered??' i almost spat.

she took a deep breath and went round the countee to me, 'lets go outside' she said, leading me outside.

when we were out she spoke before i could, 'did jj tell you? that bastard!'

'kiara it doesn't matter how i found out! all i've done is look after you, and made sure you're okay and i put up with all your fucking mood swings!' i shouted.

she tried to speak but i interrupted, 'i've given you EVERYTHING kie, EVERYTHING. i feel crazy, you care way too much for jj and you spent ages fucking flirting with rafe! I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND KIE! NOT JJ, NOT RAFE AND NOT JOHN B! ME! stop slutting around'

for a second i thought i saw tears in her eyes, she took a deep breath and opened hee mouth to speak but was interrupted by a man shouting in the background, 'what the fuck did ypu just say to her???'

her dad was on his way out the shop. she blinked, 'rafe was pretty cool to me all night pope, unlike you, i'll say it again. you. smother. me! and jj is OUR friend, and i know for a fact he is in trouble and i can't just leave him hurting!' 

as she finished her dad arrived, 'come on kiara.' he said, putting an arm round her and leading her away, glaring at me as they walked away.

A/N: hey! i usually do two scenes per chapter but i feel like this was worth having its own chapter.

also if you're reading this how do you like the chapter lengths? should i go longer, are the chapters too short? keep in mind if they're shortee you'll get more updates.

oh and i think i said i wouldn't double update? i guess i lied?? i guess i just want to kick the story off more.