23

the number of reads makes me wanna cry every time I see it, it's so crazy i'm so grateful for over 30 thousand reads! also its actually the highlight of my day to read all the crazy ass comments you guys leave on here!

also, you so crazy. (say it back)

general pov:

as the journey to the Bahamas winded down the pogues were keen to get out of the container, so much has happened back home in outer banks and a little in the container- its becoming almost claustrophobic to them.

when Jason finally came to the main door and unlocked it they jumped up from where they were, 'come on guys, the staff went out for a little while so I need to make sure y'all are good to go' he told them, holding the door for them to exit.

they all left and he explained how he got them three hotel rooms, and how to find the hotel. 'and here' he started speaking again, 'is a little money to help you while you're here'. he held out the money to the pogue closest to him, pope. fighting an inward moral struggle- pope thanked him and took the money.

Jason soon hurried them away and they found themselves down the harbour, shops are littered up and down with everything a tourist could want or need. the group instantly found themselves split up, pope had noticed a tourist information centre, john b got distracted by a tacky shit filled store and jj dragged Kiara to a stall where ice cream is sold. 

before kie knew it, there is an ice cream in both her hand and jj's- she wants to complain but he'd gotten her her favourite flavour, toffee. jj began attacking his ice cream like a child, the image of this made Kiara laugh, so she got the urge to grab her phone and take a photo of the man-child in front of her, lapping up the chocolate flavoured treat like a dog.

when jj realised kie's phone is pointed towards him he stops, and stares. 'what you doin?' he asked her.

'nothing' she said, swiping her phone from his reach- but he still managed to get it. without warning, he was also taking photos of her- but unlike him she posed, first licking the ice cream, then she held out her middle finger and stuck her tongue out.

'hey!' he exclaimed, laughing heartily. 'stop I want a cute photo of you babe'

she didn't feel like posing anymore, but she didn't have to. when he said the word babe her features softened like their now melting ice creams  and he took a picture, 'ah-ha!' he said, 'bingooo'

'what?' she exclaimed, grabbing her phone from him and looking at the picture- 'oh I do kinda be looking cute' she said.

as she said that john b and sarah walked up to them, wearing hats that say "I love nasseau!" in big bold letters, and they're wearing matching shirts to the hats, john b is carrying blown up a toy saxophone. kie broke out into a fit of laughter, 'what the-' she gasped for air, 'what the fuck are those'

'hey you got ice cream without us?' sarah pouted, not answering.

'go get your own' jj frowned, dodging john b when he tries to grab it. as john b walks off to get some pope shouts to get some as he walks up to them. 

'okay i got a map' he told them, then he looked at sarah and scrunched his nose up, 'what are you wearing'

'its cute, i wanna remember this trip by something!' sarah protests.

'yeah how about the 80 mil you'll be bringing home?' kie added

'shit' sarah muttered, realising john b had tricked her into getting them with him.

they group left the bags they had at the hotel rooms, just like the cargo ship it was sarah and john b, kiara and jj, then pope alone. though pope didn't mind because he knew they'd have a lot of sleepovers.