10 - a 'friendly activity'

CHAPTER TEN: "a 'friendly activity' "

-

happy tenth chapter everyone!

-

general pov:

'okay guys' john b started, putting down his beer. 'if me and sarah have any chance of coming back soon, we need to y'all to start doing something for us now'

'what like?' pope asked, 'i've already got into enough fights for you man'

'no pope, we need you to take down the camerons' john b said.

'take them down?' kie asked, cocking her head in confusion, squinting. 'like kill them?'

'no i- okay i didn't phrase that right' john b said. sarah stood forward and push him to the side slightly so she stood infront of the group.

'okay. so we need you guys to expose rafe' she paused, 'and my dad.'

'how? the whole town is gonna believe them against us' pope said.

'yes. thats why you need to gain trust. you become close to them, people will see whatever you say about them as a truth, because y'all know them so well, you get me?' john b said.

'so you think if we become friends with them, people will trust us?' kie said, 'am i the only one thinking this won't work?' she looked between jj and pope.

'wait no. its genius.' jj said, if we are lcose to them we can probably gather evidence, and when we do eventually turn the tables and announce to the rest of the island what we found out as their "friends" we'll have proof' jj said, looking at kiara.

'okay. fair enough MAYBE it'll work but ward cameron wouldn't touch us with a fifth foot pole after all that's happened, and rafe might seem like he is, but he isn't stupid' kiara protested.

'well. i know my family, i'll be here eachother step of it to back you up and advise you all' sarah told them, 'it starts tomorrow. word is there will be a party hosted by my brother, and kie, you're gonna spend another night sat with him'

'oh come on man' kiara frowned, 'do i have to be the one to do it?'

'yes. unless he's gay and i never even realised. he need to gain one of you guys trust and if i'm right, he'd trust the one of you with boobs' sarah said, laughing a bit to herself.

'okay, fine. but if he makes a move i'm gonna kill you sarah' kie sighed, jj did too.

they hung out all day, just chilling. when it got to dinner time the boys started cooking for them all. the girls hung out on the sofa.

the tv was on but neither girl was waching it, at first sarah was watching the boys "cooking" but then she turned her attention to the girl beside her, who was clearly not completely there today. 'you okay kie?' she asked.

'hm?' kiara said, snapping back to reality, 'yeah sorry just tired'

'i can see that but you look like there is a lot going on in your mind' sarah said, giving kie a concerned look.

'what? no. come on sar you're basically a criminal in hiding, you got bigger problems than me' kiara replied, putting a fake smile on.

'kiara just because my problems are bigger doesn't mean yours are any less important.'

kie sighed, resting her chin on her hand. 'god where do i start' she says, looking over to the blonde boy accross the room, almost as is he felt her looking- jj turned round and winked at her.

'you like him?' sarah asked her.

'what? i. what no' kiara stumbled on her words.

'come on kie, you clearly do. i mean what me and john b saw the other day can't exactly be described as a friendly activity'