Chapter 21

I was shaken out of my thoughts when I heard loud shrieks coming from beside me.

Jen's body was shaking violently and by the minute it got even worse. Her skin was becoming a slight blueish grayish color. Everything around me seemed to flood out from the screams, this was one of the worst ones I had seen.

I started screaming for help which seemed like forever, until 4 nurses ran in and had to inject her with some type of medication to stop her.

Tears came to my eyes as I heard her shrieks die down and her breathe became steady. These moments for me were terrifying, but I could only imagine how she felt.

It frightened me to think about how she felt knowing she couldn't control her own body. When she couldn't stop it until she got help from others, the tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt sympathy for her.

She has gone through so much and I can't explain how terrible that makes me feel for her. I couldn't live with all the loss She's had in her life.

I looked to Cameron, his eyes were wide and tear stains on his cheeks. These things killed me on the inside to know how things were, I was afraid.

I always wondered to myself if this was the end for Jen, but that thought to me was like a knife stabbing me straight through the heart. The thought tore my insides to shreds, I couldn't live a life without her.

If she ever ended up dying in this situation I don't know what I would do.

I heard a familiar voice from behind me, it was Jen's. She looked at me with red eyes and her face was pale.

"It hurts Jade."

"What hurts?" I asked.

"Everything." She sobbed.

Those words hit me hard, it broke my heart to know she was hurting so much.

"It's gonna be okay, I promise." I said softly.

I promise.

a/n: hi lovelies, this is late and I'm sorry, I'll try to update more often! Thank you for all the reads!💓