Chapter 11

My eyes fluttered open as I checked my phone.

There were lots of texts from Cameron and how it meant nothing to him. I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I put my phone under my pillow. I just sat there staring at the ceiling just wanting to disappear.

I heard a light knock on my door as I saw the door knob slowly twist around then I saw a familiar face, it was Jade.
She looked at me for a second than walked over and sat down next to me.

"What happened yesterday?" She played with her finger tips.

I just stared at the ground, I don't wanna answer any of her questions. They just brought the hurt back into me.

"I don't wanna talk about it, I'm sorry." I looked at my phone hearing it buzz.

I was hoping Jade wouldn't hear it but I saw her look over and grab it. She scrolled through the texts and looked at me with a confusion. She set my phone
down and looked me dead in the eyes.

"You're gonna tell me what happened and you're gonna tell me now."

Her tone changed slightly to a sharper tone. I closed my eyes seeing all the images all coming back to me, I just wanted to fade away and not have to think or worry about it.

"Okay here's the story, I was out with Matthew and I looked over to see if I knew anybody here, than I saw Cameron and Madison kissing while holding hands. Then Madison and I got in a fight. That's all really."
I played with my fingertips nervously.

My face was hot and I felt like I was gonna pass out. I didn't wanna remember this anymore. I got up, grabbed my phone and some nike shorts, a sweater, than threw on on some converse not even bothering to do my hair or makeup.

I got in my car and drove to an ice cream parlor near by, I arrived and walked in seeing the delicious creamy sweets. I got a text and my eyes searched around the room.

From Cameron: Is that you that just walked into the ice cream parlor..?

I didn't reply, I deleted the text.
I didn't wanna see him I picked up my phone and started to walk out until I felt a strong grip around my arm. I didn't wanna see his face, all I would see is Madison.

I pulled away from his grip and walked out side and I saw a tall figure following me, so I just stopped and turned to face him.

"What do you want Cameron?" I could hear my voice cracking as I tried to act okay.

"We need to talk please." I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"I don't wanna talk to you, you're lucky I'm actually talking to you right now." I tried to walk off but he grabbed my arm.

"Please Jen, just give my 3 minutes." I quickly pulled my hand away from his
and looked him in the eyes.

"3 minutes that's all." I folded my arms waiting for a response.

"I don't have feelings for Madison, we used to date and I just messed up okay."

"Then why would you still kiss her?" Anger fading as I sat down.

"She kissed me, I don't wanna be with her at all. I'm sorry, can you

forgive me?"

"I forgive you Cam." I hugged him.
I saw him smile as I started walking to my car.

"Wait!" I heard. I turned and saw him running towards me.

"Do you wanna come over?" He gave me a little puppy eyes, I couldn't resist
he just looked so adorable.

I smiled. "Let me just grab my purse."
I squealed while i walked over to him, as he let me in to the car. We talked for the rest of the way and he told me about how it was to be in magcon. I could see the big house becoming closer and I smiled happy to be here again.

He let me out the car as I ran to the door hugging his sister, we've been texting a lot and I was happy to see her. She was so sweet and I was happy I was good friends with her.

We walked into the big house and Cameron brung me to a big game room. It was half a game room and a movie room, I sat down in the big squishy chair relaxing.

Cameron sat next to me while we skimmed through all the channels and new movies out. I was definately not going to watch another scary movie.
We put on a movie called Tammy, I had heard it was hilarious.

I couldn't stop laughing all through the movie, I would see Cameron watch me and smile. I felt him grab my hand, my face became hot as I tightened my grip.
I looked at him and smiled, I leaned closer to him. I felt his body press up against mine some, I turned to face him. He was the person I wanted to be with, his big brown eyes staring back into mine.

He brushed his palm across my cheek, his hands were soft and smooth. He leaned closer, the sparkle in his eyes becoming brighter and bigger. He moved my hair behind my ear as I
leaned closer into him.

I could feel his warm breath against the tops of my skin as we became closer.
__________________________
I've already been working on Ch 12 for yall so I can post it quickly!
Sorry yall waited really long for this one! I've just been caught up in things so I don't have a lot of time during the day!
But I can't believe how many people read my stuff, thank you all so much!
_______________________