Author's Note

"Stumble" has officially ended.

A story of pursuing passion, chasing freedom, and falling in love with life. This is my first finished novel and it will always be the story closest to my heart. I hope it touched your hearts too.

Thank you very much for reading and staying until the last chapter. I hope you had a great voyage with Sean and Clary. I also hope that somehow, you got inspired from their story. So, go seeking, go striving, and put your heart in everything you do.

You are worthy, you are loved, and you are never alone in this battle.

It's okay not to be okay but please ask for help if you can. Palaging may isang tao na handa kang damayan. We're here for you. I'm here for you. Mental health is just as important as physical health and it requires medical attention as well.

And since you have made it here, you may want to check out Artist Series #2 entitled "Meet Me At The Crossroad." It's about the roller coaster journey of Guia and Iggy throughout their senior high school life. Handa ka na bang samahan sila?

Again, thank you for your support even though I'm a newbie here in Wattpad and I'm just beginning to take my baby steps as a writer.

Until the next journey!

Always,

Kailee