The Capitol

Sky's POV

**********

We keep talking about what's going to go on during the time before the games. I really Miss Stella right now and my mother I hope I can see them again but I know deep down there is no way I can win the games. When we arrive in the Capitol millions of people are watching us and asking Katniss and Peeta questions. They're even asking me questions. I am not liking it one bit. They're also all over Katniss and Peeta but Haymitch tells them to chill which they don't do at all. I then ask Haymitch "Is it like this every year?" "Most the time" He replies. I can tell Katniss is uncomfortable because she is clinging to Peeta and looks really nervous. I  don't blame her. When we finally get to the capital we are sent off to get ready for the tribute parade. I didn't know it took this much time for them to get us ready to see the stylists. I am just hoping they'll like us.

**********

Peeta POV

**********

I could tell Katniss didn't like all the paparazzi and I don't blame her I didn't really enjoy it either.  When we arrive Katniss and I sit together with her head on my shoulder"You okay Katniss?" I ask her. " I am fine I just don't like all the attention," she replies. "I just want this to be done. I never thought the paparazzi would be that crazy." "Me neither."  Just then Haymitch walks in. "You two alright?" He asks " Were fine." I reply. "What time do we have to be ready to go watch the parade?" Katniss asks. "We should probably head down if we want to be there on time." We head down to the parade and we spot Cinna and Portia. "Katniss, Peeta!" Portia says. Soon Cinna turns around and spots us also. "Well hello, girl on fire," Cinna says pulling me into a hug. "Hey Cinna, how have you been?"  "I have been good. Hey Peeta" after talking for a while we head towards the Viewing area while we wait for 12 to come in.

(1 Hour later)

After the tribute parade, we got to our floor and eat dinner talking about the other tributes more and what to do during training. "Haymitch would you like to start the advice?" I ask him. "Yeah sure. So when you got the training room there will be knives, a bow, and arrow, and other things you may be good at but don't use them." "Why can't we?"Sky asked. "Well aren't you a sweet little thing," Haymitch says sarcastically "Because I want you to save it for your private session with the game makers and so the other tributes won't know your skill." Haymitch is pretty annoyed with Sky she reminds me of Katniss a little bit. "Also you should watch the other tributes to see what their weakness is," Katniss says. "Sky we should listen to them they did win before," Roy speaks up. "Come on Sky you need to listen to them well have a better chance of winn- " "No I have no chance of winning," Sky says and walks off toward her room. We finish eating in silence and Haymitch and Effie were pretty annoyed with Sky. I walk Katniss towards her room. "Goodnight Katniss." before I can even move she grabs my hand. "Peeta? Will you stay with me?" Of course, I can't say no. "Yeah sure. Always." She lets me get clothes from my room and then I walk to her bathroom where  I change. I then climb in bed next to her and she lays her head on my chest where we both fall asleep.

*********************************************************************************************** Hey Guys It's Braylon sorry for not updating yesterday I couldn't think of what to write until 2am and then my computer died so I couldn't update till now. I also just saw me before you last night and I loved it but I also cried my eyes out. I can't wait to read the book. I am reading all the bright places right now and I'm loving it! See you guys later

XOXO Samantha