Your my family too

A/N hey guys I just want to put a quick disclaimer that you are not going to love me after this chapter but you will also love me! I don't know how to explain it but Sorry not Sorry! Also, this will be the last chapter of this story. I have enjoyed writing this story but it has to end sometime and after I wrote this chapter I felt like the ending was perfect. Also, I may start writing a Bellarke Fanfic or a story next. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this last chapter.

Sky's POV

1 week after the games 

It's been a full week since they have crowned Auden and me victors of the 75th hunger games. Auden and I's family has officially moved into district twelve's victor's village. I started having nightmares of being backs games. I wake up covered sweat and can't go sleep so I just wait for the sunrise and sometimes  I fall back asleep. During the day I like to hang out with Auden and Stella. We go by the bakery to get some food to eat and try not to be surrounded by mobs.

Today we bought some food and snuck out to the woods. We sit together eating in peace in quiet which we love. "I am glad we can get away out here to some peace away from the mobs," I say to Auden. "Yeah, it is," He says eating some food. We have learned not to talk about the games as it brings up bad memories. We watch Stella dance around in the forest and makes me happy to be home. "Sky?" Auden says turning his attention to me. "Yes?" I asked turning towards him. "I have wanted to ask you this since we got back but will you be my girlfriend?" I smile and tell him "Yes!" I lean in and kiss him deeply feeling the fireworks go off inside of me. He kisses back softly. "Eww Groes," Stella says making us pull back and laugh.

An hour later Stella and I headed home to tell our mom the great news. "Now remember we don't tell anyone that we were in the woods we tell them we were out for a walk. Okay?" I whisper to Stella. "Yes," She whispers back. When I opened the door there were capitol guards there with our mom in cuffs. "Ah, miss Brown good to see you," He says with an evil smile. "What are you doing here?" I ask angrily. "Well glad you asked since your little stunt in the games we needed to show that we are still in control," Then one of the guards pulls out a gun and shots our mom right in front of us. My heart shattered right then and there. Tears are filling both me and Stella's eyes. "That will be all Miss Brown. I suggest that you don't rebel again or it will keep going," he says walking out the door. A sob escaped my throat. I grab Stella and pull her into a tight hug.

After awhile Stella and I walk down to Auden's house and knock on the door. He opens the door confused. "Hey, Sky what's wrong?" I break down and wrap my arms around him. "They killed our mom. She's dead because of me," I bury my head in the crook of his neck. "No, she is dead because of the capitol and snow. Not because of you," He says. 

After while we head over to Katniss and Peeta's who then invites Haymitch over to help us talk through it. He Comes in surprising sober and pulls me into a hug. "Listen I know it's hard and you are going to think that you have no one out there for you but it's not true. We will be your family all of us. All of you are like my kids I never had," He says putting his hands on my shoulders. "It's true you guys are like family to all of us," Katniss says pulling all of us including Stella, Prim, and her mom into a group hug. 

After that day we all became family. Sharing the hatred of the capitol, Hating the games, and telling each other everything. They were my family even if I didn't have my mom or dad Mrs.Everdeen, Haymitch, and when Effie came around were like parents and best friends to me. I will never forget that.

Hey guys! This is the end of the story. I really hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for all of the support and votes I couldn't have done it without you. It's bittersweet for me because I created some of these charters and some I grew up with. Don't worry though I don't plan on stopping writing books here I plan to write many more. If you ever have any Ideas for me my dm's are always open. Again thank you guys so much and I hope to see you guys soon!
-Samantha