Still alive

Sky's Pov

I have been in the arena for a few days now I assume. More tribute has died but all but the one I killed. I have used only half of my food and water but I still try to save some. I have been trying to hunt but it's hard with the careers after for killing the boy from two. I learned from Haylee the girl from 9 that his name was Mykel. I have decide to team up with her to help us survive. I haven't had to kill anyone else yet but if I have to I will. I want to find the careers hideout so I can figure out a plan to get rid of there food supplies.

I had to find new places to sleep because the careers know where I was hiding out. They have killed others but still, come after me more. I haven't seen Auden with them because apparently the boy from 1 killed there last guard because he tried to steal some and runoff. There are 17 of us left and I still doing good. Tomorrow I want to try to team up with Haylee because we can help each other more if we team. Right now I am trying to hunt for food while also making sure the careers aren't following me.

I got a squirrel that I know is not poisonous because I have tested them and I have also found some berries but made sure to stay away from poisonous ones. After an hour I head back to where Haylee and I are hiding out at. "Here eat some berries while I go cook our food," I tell Haylee as I hand here the pile of berries I got. I then go walk out and find a spot far away from our camp and start a small fire. When I finish cooking it I put out the small fire and go back to our camp making sure no one was following me. "Did you make sure no one was following you?" Haylee asked. "Yes, and I didn't see anyone I think everyone is at there hiding spot like us for the night," I tell her. "How about I take first watch tonight and you can take the second? Then tomorrow we will go find the careers hideout and try and blow up there food." She looks at me for a second and then nods. I have a feeling tonight will be eventful.

Katniss's POV

Peeta, Haymitch, and I are on our watch while the others are sleeping. Now that Sky is teamed up with Haylee I think she will have a better chance at surviving then she did before. It's been a full week for them in the arena and I can tell this one is like any other game, unlike last year. I am sitting with Peeta his arm around my shoulder. "How long do you think the careers will be after Sky?" Peeta asks breaking our silence. "I think until they kill her or she's dead they will keep hunting her down," Haymitch responds. "Or unless Auden talks to them which could lead to him getting killed also," I add. "We just have to hope that she can fight them off if they come for her,"  Peeta says. "We still have an alliance with four and three for Myla and Roy," Haymitch adds. We keep watching Sky while Haymitch watches Roy and Myla. Only 1 person in their group has died and that is the girl from three. So that leaves 5 left in the alliance and I am hoping they stay an alliance for a little while longer. Roy has become a bit MIA sometimes in the alliance so we don't know how much longer their alliance will last. We have sent them two sponsors so far but nothing seems to be holding them together. 

Nothing eventful has been happening on our watches since Sky killed Mykel from 2. "Alright Watches is up go get some sleep. We'll wake you if something important happens," Finnick says. "See you in six hours," Haymitch says. Peeta and I are sharing a room together still while sometimes Effie and Haymitch stay together in his room. "Peeta?" I ask. "Yes?" He replies getting into bed with me. "What do you think will happen if Sky and Haylee are found by the Careers? I didn't want to say anything to Haymitch because he would probably have a sarcastic answer." " I have no idea but I think Sky would try to protect her but for now let's try and get some sleep," He says kissing my forehead. I lay my head on his chest listening to his beating heart and slowly fall asleep in his arms.

________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys I am back! Starting next week I plan to update every Tuesday and Thursday for the summer. I know I haven't updated in a while but I am back. Check out my conversation wall for updates on any other stories I might start writing. I will probably post a new story when I finish this one so If you have any suggestions let me know and I might write a story with your Idea. Plus you'll get a shot out. Anyway, that's all for now Bye!