Sponsors

Sky's POV

I am still alive somehow. I never told Auden about a crush on him and I don't plan to at all. I climbed a tree and I have stayed here all night. I decide to get up at dawn and try to find some clean water that never happened. While I was walking through the forest I heard the careers and so I hid behind a bush. I then heard 2 cannon fire that's 21 tributes dead out of 40. I can see Auden talking with careers and then they start to walk away. I check my surroundings before I see the boy from two coming at me with a knife. I then grab my sword I managed to get from the cornucopia and start fighting him to the death. I then get in close and stab twice. I fell terrible but I am doing what I have to do to survive. He then falls to the ground and I hear cannon fire and footsteps. I then start running and I keep running and watch my surroundings and find a cave to hideout in. "I'm not a murder. I am not a killer," I tell myself over and over. I then hear a pinging noise and stop talking. I grab my sword and walkout and spot a silver cylinder from my first sponsor. "We believe you. Make sure to eat slowly." -H, P, K. I look inside and see some soup with the letter. I take it and go back into the cave and eat just a little bit and decide I better keep some for when I am really hungry. I then hear another canon fire. That makes 22 tributes dead in two days.

After a bit of relaxing, I decided to go looking for water again and also to see if I find any food. I probably was walking for over an hour because when I get to the water it's almost sunset. I grab my container for water and fill it up. I see the careers have made their place at the cornucopia while I am walking back to the cave. When I get back I decide to stay up as long as I can and then get some sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Katniss POV

When I see Sky kill a career I am shocked along with Haymitch and Peeta. I know this is a good and a bad thing because that's one less person but It's going to mess with her. We then decide to send her a gift for a sponsor. We continue to watch and then we see Roy and Myla's pack getting some water for the lake and find a good place to rest for the night. We see the fallen tributes as the anthem plays. The boy from two, the girl from 5, A boy from 7 and that's it. I am hoping Sky is doing okay and isn't dead.

As we watch the third day in the arena start I see Sky getting up out of the cave hunting for food. Roy and Myla's group found some food yesterday so they finished that and then went along to hunt for food and maybe more tribute they way Myla is along with the girl from 4. Sky found some food and started to cook but after she finished she put out the small fire and kept moving. 

After an hour I sit with my head on Peeta's shoulder and his arm around me. "Do you think Sky still has those thoughts in her head after what happened yesterday?" Haymitch looks over at us and sighs. "I think she will for a while. As we all know the games mess with you psychically and mentally." Peeta then speaks  up "I think she will for a while but I think if she wins she might have dark thoughts." We then decide to drop the subject so it won't create any terrible flashbacks.

________________________________________________________________________________Hey guys I know it's been a while but i am back righting for you! I know some of you are wondering about the Thomesa fanfic I was writing. Right now I have stopped adding to it so I can focus on this story and also I didn't like the layout so I am revealing it. After this Fanfic, I might try writing a book for fun to see how it turns out and I'll go from there. I am currently writing on my school computer which I have to give back on Friday so I will be on my home computer and so my updates might not get any faster because I have to share it with my family and most of the time someone is using it. So sorry in advance if I don't update a lot. Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day and I'll see you guys later bye! -Braylon