Surprise

Sky's POV

Haylee and I have been taking watch's at night and change our location every so often. There are 10 of us left and I am starting to wonder how long until the careers try to kill Auden. I look over at Haylee who is sleeping and smile knowing I will protect her at all costs. I then hear some rustling outside and get up with my spear to check it out. When I get outside I see someone hiding in the bushes. "Whoever is in the bushes come out now," I say firmly. When the person comes out I am in shock. "Sky?" It's was Auden. "Auden," He drops his weapon and we hug. "I thought you were dead," I say tears filling my eyes. "I had to get away from the careers they were trying to kill you and I can't kill you," He says. "Promise you won't run away when I tell you something?" What did he want to tell me? I nod my head in agreement. "Ever since 8th grade I have been In love with you Sky. I have just been too afraid that you-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his which shocks him at first and then returns the kiss. We stay like that until we need to breathe. "Auden I have felt the same way for a while but also afraid you were going to reject me," He then pulls me into his embrace and I am just hoping that we can maybe be victors together.

Katniss's POV  

Peeta and I are awoken by Haymitch who has been knocking on our door for the past 10 minutes. "I'll get," I tell Peeta who sits up walks to the door with me. "What do you want Haymitch?" I ask angrily. "Way to be friendly sweetheart. Johanna wants us to meet up with them ASAP. Something about it being Important," He says and then walks off. I roll my eyes and close the door. "Well looks like we'll have an early morning," He says trying to lighten the mood. I then grab my clothes and head to the bathroom and blow him a kiss. After we finish getting ready we head down and see Johanna, Finnick, and Annie looking at the screen in shock. "Watch what Happens," We take a seat, and when I see Sky and Auden kissing which makes us all look at the screen in shock. "I wasn't expecting that at all," Peeta says. "I don't think any of us were," Finnick says still in shock. "Well, why don't you guys go get some sleep and we'll wake you if anything new happens," Haymitch says. Once they leave we get comfortable and wait to see if this is a trick or not.

Auden's POV

I am so glad Sky expected me to team up with her and Haylee. We're sitting outside of our hideout waiting for the fallen tributes to be shown. My arm is around her shoulders and her head on my shoulder. "How did you get away from the careers?" she asks. "I ran away after I killed the girl from 2 when she tried to kill me,"  I say looking down at her now. "Why did she try to kill you?" She asks her still on my shoulder. "Because I refused to kill you and Haylee so she said that I was weak and charged me so I killed her and ran and hid for about a day. I just couldn't bear the thought that you would be dead and-" I am cutting off by her pressing her lips to mine. " You don't have to go on I already know you love me and I love you," I then I press my lips to hers only pulling apart for air. She then lays her head on my shoulder while we look into the night sky. I hear I noise behind me and see Haylee standing there watching us. "Don't I haven't been watching you guys the whole time," She says smirking. When the anthem starts Sky is woken up but watching with her head on my shoulder. I'm guessing she has had a hard time sleep while trying to keep her and Haylee alive. We see the girl from 2, the other tribute from 3, and Myla?! "Did you also just see Myla's Picture?" I ask. "Yep, I wonder what happened to her?" Sky responds. "Maybe we should try and find Roy he'll know what happened," Haylee adds. Sky shakes her head, "No, It would be too dangerous we'll just have to try and figure it out on our own." We all agree and I decide to let them sleep and take first watch for the night.

________________________________________________________________________________ Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for the past three days I was bust Tuesday and was planning to update Wednesday but then my brother and his friend were over and we spent the whole day outside until 10 o'clock at night and then they left. Thursday I got sick I didn't feel good until today so I am so sorry about that but I will try to update again this weekend to make up for it but no promises. Anyway, let me know what you guys thought of Auden and Sky's reunion in the comments or if you have any ideas for me for a different chapter. That's all for now Bye!