Chapter 7

Heyyy, so this chapter is probably gonna be pretty long - I got a bit out of hand at some point with the arguing - and also it's not edited either so expect a mass amount of spelling mistakes. I'll fix them after I've updated some of my other books I promise. Anywaysss, I hope you like this and leave your lovely feedback below xx :)

Somehow, through all of the absolute shit I have gone through, I had never felt worse. My head was throbbing, I couldn't turn my head too quickly without wanting to throw up, and even after brushing my teeth about five times I could still taste alcohol in my mouth. Trust myself to actually get pressured into doing drugs and getting pissed-drunk by Max and Louis.

None of us were going well. Louis was asleep on the couch, shades covering his eyes with his arms folded, mouth slightly open as well as a couple of buttons on his dress shirt. His blazer had disappeared somewhere yet nobody was there to care.

Liam had been on and off vomiting for the past hour and he wasn't even dressed in his suit yet. They always say that it's normal for a bride to be late for their own wedding - in this case, the roles reverse.

Harry was running around, looking utterly shaken up, pale with dark circles surrounding his eyes - looking like a zombie almost. He had about three energy drinks in a row to try and keep him from falling asleep or plain and simply refraining him from sitting down and taking a nap just like his husband had been doing.

And Max... Well that smart bastard took it to his own to not drink as much as the rest of us did in the previous night. He was just fine.

"I'm going to make some more coffee, anyone have any special requests?" Max asks lazily from the doorway, hands pocketed in his black blazer - clinging to his slim figure. He had a peach rose pinned to the collar of the garment and somehow I couldn't recognise him. When I actually could zone my eyes in on him for a short while, I noticed that his hair was slicked back instead of it being lazily thrown to the side, I could tell majority of his piercings were out yet he kept his lip-ring in, making his boyish looks still stay prominent.

"Fuck coffee, give me what Harry's got." Liam grumbles out from the bed, legs tucked up as he leans his head on his knees, pointing toward the balcony where Harry was busily pacing up and down on the phone, quickly biting onto his nails - hands shaky.

"You need to get dressed Liam, I'll fucking drag you out of that bed in a minute." Max warns with an eyebrow raised.

"I physically can't." Liam's voice breaks as he holds his head, whimpering almost.

"You're getting married today, get into the spirit of it." Max tries to cheer things up, nodding his head and I hadn't realised how deep his voice was until it began to make my head throb even more.

"Max," I whisper, "sh."

"You were right Tomlinson, we should have just waited a couple more nights." Max sighs, throwing a pillow at sleeping Louis who didn't even budge, only snorted in his sleep.

"Do you want coffee Blondie?" He then sighs down to me and I shake my head, already with four coffees beneath my belt and it wasn't even 12:30. The effects haven't seemed to have kicked in yet.