Chapter 26

This turned out wayyyy longer than I wanted it to yikes and I just discovered that I really, really ship niall and james in this series oops

Oh and this is the final chapter of the series and I'll be posting the epilogue shortly!! x

"The fucker is haunting me already." Scarlett grunts as she lets out a small cough into the palm of her hand. I leant over seeing she was glaring at her phone intently. It was a picture of Max in a bathroom mirror, with half of his junk hanging out of his pants. There was that shit-eating grin plastered all over his face and all I could was roll my eyes.

"What is it?" Louis questions as he places a box onto my kitchen table.

"A picture of Max's left nut – I guess he took it on my phone the night before we went to the station." She breathes before pocketing her phone. "It's like he knew I'd find it like this."

"He's always been a weird fucker, huh?" Harry chuckles from beside his husband as he folds a few of Max's old t-shirts into the box Louis had placed before him.

"He's just..." Scarlett shakes her head and squeezes her eyes shut. "Gross."

"That seems pretty tame." I huff, shrugging. "Once he literally woke me up with his dick."

"Should I ask?" Zayn raises an eyebrow from the floor by Liam.

"No, you really shouldn't." I breathe, shaking my head.

"God..." Harry grins to himself. "I'm really going to miss his horny ass."

"The streetwalking business of Bradford is gonna' plummet into poverty." Louis snickers. "I know a few mates who are gonna' lose a shit ton of money."

"He never brought hookers home when he lived here." I tilt my head to the side.

"That's because he liked to get the job done in public toilets and alleyways." Louis grins.

"Gross." I whisper to myself, looking down.

"Has anyone spoken to James?" Scarlett tilts her head to the side. "Because when I checked last, the two of them were talking."

"I haven't called him yet but I sent him an invitation to the funeral." I explain, going through my old books to see which ones I wanted to take with me out of Bradford.

"He'll be crushed." Liam mutters out whilst he wraps the kitchenware and places them into a box ready to be donated.

"Well, Max did say he was good in bed." Scarlett shrugs. "He won't have trouble finding someone else to fuck."

"Right Blondie?" Louis pitches in and Zayn snaps his head up to glare at him.

All I could do was smile at my lap as we continued to pack up.

"Never in all of my life have I seen so many condoms." Harry breathes, looking into a plastic bag. "Did he rob a twenty-four hour store or somethin'? This is just... fuck." I watch as he places fistful after fistful of strips onto the kitchen table.

"Are they past the expiry date?" Louis questions to his husband who checks.

"Nah they've got time." He responds.

"Keep them." Louis nods knowingly and the youngest of the couple begins pocketing them into his leather jacket.

"He has so much junk." Zayn grunts, bagging a copious amount of random items into a disposable bag.

"He's always been a bit of a hoarder." Scarlett explains. "He never threw any memorabilia out – it was kinda' sweet."

"Sweet?" Zayn grunts. "He has a picture of Blondie passed out on Liam."