Chapter 8

Some early drama for ur llama <3

"Blondie, girls aren't that scary." Scarlett snorts, holding a hand for me. I raise an eyebrow.

"Never said they were, love." I reply, chuckling slightly.

"Then why am I the one to have to ask you to dance?" She retorts, a small smirk to her painted lips. I roll my eyes, standing myself up. I give a small smile down to James who returned it, returning back to his phone - he spent majority of his time on some form of technology. He needs a hobby.

"For your information, I was waiting for the perfect moment." I chuckle gently, wrapping my arms around her slim waist, her hands going around my neck. I simply glanced around quickly, seeing the other straight couples dancing to make sure I was doing it properly. I hadn't exactly danced with a woman before. But, with Scarlett it felt natural.

"Well this is the perfect moment, Liam is gone and Zayn's smoking his worries away. You and I needed some alone time." She chuckles jokingly, tilting her head to the side.

"Yeah I believe we did. Where is Liam though?" I ask, earning a sigh.

"He's talking to a few friends from work - I didn't know or care for what they were talking about so I just walked off." She shrugs and I snort, looking down.

"I don't even know what Liam is talking about half of the time, so don't worry." I say, pushing a shoulder forward.

"Yeah, he tends to ramble on about things constantly." She sighs.

"You two really don't have that in common." I chuckle, biting my lip at the newly wedded bride.

"I don't like to beat around the bush, plus, I hate talking to people who reply with bullshit so I just keep my mouth closed." She huffs.

"It's a good tactic love." I shrug to myself, repositioning my hand on her waist. I watch the small little smile she had somehow stuck to her lips.

"Never seen you so buzzed before." I reply down to the woman who huffs, glancing up at me.

"I'm married, Blondie." She almost whispers. "It feels... indescribable."

"Does it?" I hum, trying to repeat words in my head to try and ignore the hustling of Zayn's conversation.

"Yeah, especially now with Jack. I mean, it feels good that he could actually be here today, you know? He got to witness exactly how much I love Liam. Even if he won't be able to remember it when he's older." She replies fondly and I smirk almost.

"'Never seen you get so sappy all in one day. It's overwhelming if anything." I chuckle to myself earning an eye-roll.

"Well savour it, because this is the first and last time you'll see me like this." She says.

"You really aren't all like this around Liam?" I ask. "He tells me that you go all soft when the two of you are lookin' after Jack together."

"It's called being motherly." She replies. "And I'll kill Liam for even telling someone that."

"You're a softie Scarlett, every one of us know it." I tease with a grin.

"I know a guy who can have your body hidden within 24 hours, are you really going there with me?" She asks, an eyebrow raised.

"You wouldn't dare." I smile lightly, my head tilted to the side at her.

"Oh but I would, I've done it many times before." She responds, a small smirk to her lips and I sigh at how wonderful she looked. I hadn't had time to recollect myself and enjoy the wedding which everyone seemed to be having a good time at. I hadn't properly taken in that Scarlett, our Scarlett, the girl who always has some sort of dust on her, the girl with the odd blood on her knuckles and the girl who always, always, carries a gun in the pocket of her ripped jeans, was all dressed up in a wedding gown, hair and makeup flawless, utterly glowing with happiness.