six.

"It's you.
Because no one else makes sense."

Alice pulled her hand away in shock, "It doesn't matter what I show you, even when you see." She turned to Bella and whispered "Now."

The newborn helped her daughter up on the wolf's back, and said sadly "Take care of my daughter." She then turned to Melione, "You too." The old vampire nodded. She was ready to take care of Renesmee until the end of time if it was necessary.

"Take her away," Aro ordered, and she could see Alice struggling in the arms of two guards.

"Let her go!" Carlisle screamed, charging towards the Volturi, he dodged a couple attacks and met Aro mid-air. And soon, the coven leader's headless body fell on the ground. "Carlisle!" She screamed, as she charged with the rest of the group towards the Volturi.

She fought alongside the Romanians, the three of them having a blast as they killed each vampire getting close to them, but her fun was over the moment she noticed Alec tackling Bella to the ground. And realized why when she spotted Jane using her gift on Jasper.

He fell on the ground as a big buff guy held his arms so another guard could remove his head, Mel growled and sped over to them firing a bolt of dark energy that threw the smaller guard in the arms of Emmet who tore the vampire apart.

She turned back to the other vampire, smirking as she clicked her neck and her knuckles and then charged at him.

He flew towards her direction and she caught him with ease, shattering his neck.

Melione was now standing in front of Jane glaring deeply at her, but before she could do anything Alec's headless body landed in front of the two old friends.

===

Red.

All she could see was red. She was enraged, not at her family, not at her friends.

No.

She was mad at Aro, the one that sired them, the one that ruined their lives. She was stuck in place staring at Alec's body.

No.

Now wasn't the time time to grieve. Now was her time for revenge. She made her way towards the back of the fight, throwing towards each vampire that tried to attack her a dagger she would form in her hands by manipulating the shadows, cutting their necks off, never once missing her target.

She arrived next to the Egyptian, Benjamin and gave him a quick nod, and in return he threw his fist onto the ground, opening a hole in the earth pulling the enemy into it's clutches.

Her eyes trailed to Alice as she headed to Jane, and grabbed her dragging her to the feet of a large jet black wolf, she gasped in horror "Alice no!"

Too late.

She was too late.

The only two people she swore to protect until her last breath were dead, dead.

Aro was in fury, as he and his brothers joined the fight. Caius didn't even last a few minutes and was killed in no time by the Denali's. As for Marcus, well he didn't even fight back when Vladimir and Stefan killed him.

Aro had pushed Bella into Edward, the two mates held each other's hands and shared a nod, Edward grabbed Bella and flipped her around as her foot made contact with the leader's face throwing him back.

Melione still standing on the other side of the hole, saw her chance and let loose a dark mist that traveled quickly towards Aro wrapping around his neck, she then retrieved the black cloud dragging her sire with it giving him one last smirk as he fell to his death.