two.

"Broken love is the most dangerous love
It will slice you open with every touch."

"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving"

Melione raised a brow in surprise, it truly was shocking to see the Egyptians here and to bring their hidden pet too?

"And where will you go? What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice? What's going to stop them from going to Benjamin next? Or Zafrina, or Kate, or anyone else with a gift? Their goal isn't punishment, it's power, it's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family, but also for yours, and for the way you want to live."

"The packs will fight. We've never been scared of vampires."

"We will fight" a blonde girl stood up with the people around her.

"This wouldn't be the first time I've fought a king's rule." A nomad? Maybe.

She smirked when she noticed Benjamin standing up "We'll join you."

"No"

"I will do the right thing Amun, you may do as you please."

Another coven stepped up "We'll stand with you."

"So will we." Irish coven, she deducted that from the accent.

"Well that didn't take much." She grinned. 'Vladimir'

Now it was Edward that spoke up again

"There's one more person that decided to join us" he said as he glanced around at his family, all of them immediately knowing who he meant.

"Does she feed on humans" Mel scoffed when the mutt spoke up.

"She does." Carlisle replied. "And if she looses control I'll make sure she won't hunt in the area. Sometimes she isn't as...peaceful as everyone here. So if we train with the packs just make sure they don't mess with her."

The wolf snorts, "She doesn't scare us."

Emmet let out one of his booming laughs and said, "Please tell her that when she comes!"

"I will, and I won't hesitate to kill her if she tries to do anything to the humans."

'I didn't want to hurt anyone, but now I'm tempted.' She thought making Edward smile.

"She just got here actually you can meet her right now."

The old vampire stood up and dissolved in the shadows only to appear in the balcony, she slid the door open and walked in giving the wolf a disgusted look, the room was silent everyone still shocked from the sudden appearance, she sniffed the air and stated "You smell like you haven't wiped your ass in a month."

The mutt growled at her as chuckles could be heard around the room "See! At least someone admits it out loud here!" Exclaimed Rosalie, as she came over and hugged her old friend.

"Melione."

"Ahh Carlisle, how are you? Long time no see."