42 | crash

E P I G R A P H

You glow differently when you're loved the right way.

forty two | crash

His lush lips pressed to mine and I fell even deeper in love. His kisses were as addictive as ever and now that this intense need was apparent, they were even more intoxicating to the point that I felt as though I was on some drug, experiencing this immense amount of euphoria, but I suppose that is love.

Love is euphoria. And Holt Stone is the cause of my euphoria.

I moved my lips against his too, the pace slow and steady, unlike my heartbeat.

His hands slipped from my waist, down to my thighs where he then tucked his large hands beneath them and lifted me up from his rickety desk, my legs wrapping around his waist as he stumbled his way over to the bed and gently placed me down, my legs remaining interlocked around his back, his lips never leaving mine once.

I slipped my hands beneath his shirt and ran my hands up the length of Holt's back, my nails digging into his pale skin ever so gently, but it was enough for him to release the most heavenly and underwear-wetting sound I will ever hear. He moaned.

He pulled his face away from mine and I panted, needing his lips more than air, but then he pressed his lips to my neck and suddenly I was in heaven again.

Holt's lips moved softly against my neck, peppering gentle kisses down from my jawline to my collarbone, when he then felt the need to rid of my upper-half, tugging my shirt over my head and tossing it onto the floor where he then stared down at my bra clad chest hungrily.

I whined like a child, tugging the hem of his shirt and he took it off vastly, unbuckling his jeans as well and ridding of them not so gracefully.

"Can I take these off?" he asks like a gentleman as he slips his index finger beneath the hem of my leggings and I nod without a second thought.

They come off quickly just like my shirt did and now I was half-bare and half a nervous wreck. Negative and insecure thoughts begged to enter my mind, but when they tried, I reassured myself that Holt loves me regardless of what I look like, despite having stretch marks on my hips and acne scars on my cheeks, he adores me for it all and if he did not, then we would not be here right now.

"You're such a fucking angel." his eyes glistened amidst the moonlight and I smiled up at him, the light peeking through his sheer curtains ironically making it look as though there was a halo above his head.

He has always called me an angel but he is the angel. My angel and I do not care how feminine that is, Holt is my saving grace, and the only reason that I am not convinced that boys are absolute dicks.

Holt bought his head down to place a swift kiss above my bellybutton and I raised my back off the mattress as I moaned. He took this as the perfect opportunity to slide his hand under my back and reach for the back of my neck where he gripped my curls in a bunch and I moaned yet again, the sound still foreign to me.

He got on top of me properly, his knees between my legs as he pressed his lips to the base of my neck and it felt good. It felt warm and it sends a shock of electricity down my spine.

Holt let go of my hair, using that arm to hold his weight from me as he props himself up on his elbow and uses his opposing hand to touch me, sliding it slowly and tentatively up my abdomen before reaching my lace bralette.

His long and slender fingers run along the undersides of my bra, dipping down the inside of it and back out. His tongue darts out, running over his bottom lip as he cups me with his large palms, gripping my breasts in a teasing manner.