Seventeen

Katsuki POV
"Kacchan I hope you enjoyed your party." Izuku said. "I did. Thank you Deku." I said. "You should thank Toya. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have been able to set this up." Izuku said. "Don't give me all the credit. It was your idea Izuku." Toya said. He rolled his eyes and hugged me. "Goodnight Kacchan. And happy birthday." Izuku said and walked away with Hitoshi in tow. Toya grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. "Thank you for today. It was.......amazing." I said. He opened the door and let me in first then walked in and shut and locked the door. "You deserved it." He said.
     He walked over to me and kissed the back of my neck. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my hands over his as he kissed my neck, up to my jaw to the sensitive spot below my ear. I bit my lip as he started sucking on it. He moved his hands to the hem of my shirt and slowly took it off.
     He turned me around and captured my lips in a kiss. He moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed it causing me to moan. He took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue in. I decided to try something different and sucked on his tongue. He moaned and lifted me up. He carried me over to the bed and laid me down. "Ready for your other surprise birthday boy?" He asked. I giggled breathlessly and nodded.
    He hooked his fingers in the top of my pants and slid them off leaving kisses up and down my legs as he did so. He smirked when he saw my hard on through my tight underwear. He leaned down and kissed all over my chest. I reached my hands to the bottom of his shirt and tugged it off. I scooted farther on the bed and opened my arms. "Come join me." I said. He chuckled and climbed on the bed. I pushed him down and straddled his waist. I wasted no time in kissing and sucking on his neck. He let out quiet moans and tangled his hand in my hair. His other hand slipped into my underwear and he started playing with my ass.
Time skip (after that)
Toya rolled off of me and cuddled into my side. "I love you Kat." He whispered and kissed my side. I rolled over and cuddled up with him. I tangled my legs with his and held his hand. "I love you to Toya." I whispered. He kissed my nose then closed his eyes. "Goodnight." I said and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight." He said.
                            Morning
I woke up the next morning naked and still cuddled up with Toya. I smiled and moved a piece of hair out of his face. His hair is sorta like mine, it's more fluffy then spiky in the mornings. I put my hand on his cheek and caressed it. I leaned forward and gently kissed him.
   The door opened and Kiri walked in. I squeaked and covered myself and Toya up. "Oh! Wow s-sorry." Kiri said turning redder than his hair as he turned around so fast he could've gotten whiplash. "J-just needed to speak with the boss." He said. "It's n-not of major importance just some paperwork." He added. "I'll t-tell him." I said. "Okay!" And with that he walked out shutting the door behind him.
     After I calmed down a little moved the blankets off of us and leaned down to his ear. "Toya I'm going to take a shower~" I said. He twitch and I thought he was getting up. "Without you though." I added standing up. I started stretching and went to head to the bathroom when two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled towards a them. "Toya." I said with a giggle. "What was this talk of a shower?" He asked as he kissed my neck. "I need to wash up, but you wouldn't wake up so I thought I'd have to take one on my own." I said with a pout. He traced my jaw with his nose. "Never." He said. I giggled and we stood up. "Then let's go." I said. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the bathroom. We undressed then we hopped into the shower.
Time skip
After we was done with the shower we got put, dried off and got dressed. We headed back into the room and Toya sat at his desk while I sat on top of it. "Oh yeah, Kiri said he needed to speak to you, something about important papers he needs you to look over." I said. "I'll deal with them later." He mumbled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head in my lap, I ran my fingers through his hair. "You okay?" I asked. "'M fine." He said. I felt his forehead and he felt hot. "Toya your forehead feels hot. Are you sure you're fine?" I asked worriedly. "Just...tired." He said.
We sat there for a bit longer then he actually fell asleep. I sighed and tapped his shoulder. "Toya? Love let's get you on the bed." I said. He grumbled as he scooted back. He stood up and I hopped down. He nearly fell, I'm guessing he's dizzy, so I put my hand behind his back and helped him over to the bed. He laid down and pulled the blankets over him. "I'll get you some soup and medicine you just rest." I said. He whined and reached his arms out. "Cuddle me." He said. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "When I get back." I said. He pouted, but nodded.
     I went downstairs to the kitchen and started making him some homemade chicken soup. "Hmm that smells delicious!" Someone said. I jumped up and turned around. "Jesus! You scared the shit out of me Sho." I said. "Heh sorry." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Whatcha making?" He asked. "Soup. Toyua isn't feeling well so I'm making him some soup." I said. After it was done I put some on a bowl and turned towards Sho. "You can have some if you want." I said. "Okay. I'll put the rest in the fridge." He said. I nodded and walked up the stairs back to mine and Touya's room. "Hey baby I made you some soup." I said. He slowly sat up as I sat down next to him. "Thanks." He said and started eating it.