Ch 4- Not Quite What It Seems

"Who were you expecting? The Queen of England?" Apolla laughed. Artemis could only stare at her younger sister with a shocked expression before running up and hugging her tightly. "Ow! Too hard! Too hard!"

"Sorry," she whispered as she loosened her grip. She pulled back and looked down at Apolla. "What are you doing here? I thought you had to go somewhere else?"

"Helk if I know," Apolla shrugged. "One second I'm in a Home for Girls, and the the next their telling me I have to come back here. It was so horrible there!" A pained expression came to her face while Artemis looked at her in sympathy. "They made me share a room with... other people!" She shivered as she recalled. "And they tried to borrow my things! Like they could pull off my clothes in their huge bodies! That's like trying to squeeze your huge boobs into my adorable tops."

"Hey!" she protested.

"Well, look at them!" Apolla gestured to her chest. "They jiggle when you move! Watch."

"Wh-ah-ah-ah!" she said as Apolla grabbed her arms and shook her back and forth. "Ap-o-o-ol- la, stop i-i-i-it!" She let go of her arms.

"Do it again," Laito smiled. "I like the way her boobs move."

"Pervert," she glared at Laito. She looked back at Apolla."So you really do not know why you are here?"

"Reiji called the House she was staying at and had her brought here! He didn't like that you were so sad and he wanted to cheer you up!" Yui explained with a smile.

"Really?" she smiled back. She turned to Reiji. "Thank you so much-!" She stopped when she realized Reiji had just walked out of the room. "Eh? Where did he go?"

"Maybe he had to go to the-," Apolla started before she cut herself short.

"Um, Apolla?" Yui called, waving a hand in front of her face.

She followed her gaze. "Kanato... You may want to run..."

"Why?" Kanato raised a brow.

"Oh my God!" Apolla yelled before running up to Kanato and wrapping her arms around his waist and spinning him like a rag doll.

"Ah!" Kanato yelled.

"You are just the cutest thing I've ever seen! Aside from me, of course! Your clothes are so darling! You're like a little doll! I just want to dress you up in cute clothes!" Apolla said so fast they could barely understand what she was saying.

"She's even louder than you two were when Artemis arrived," Shu sighed as he turned up his music.

"Put me down!" Kanato demanded.

Apolla hugged Kanato tightly before setting him back on his feet as he glared at her. She opened her mouth to say something but stopped when she looked down at Teddy, who was clutched tightly in his usual spot. She gasped with a huge smile as she lightly touched the bears arm before wrapping her fingers around it. "It's so cute! Can I hold her?"

Ayato and Laito looked at Apolla in both shock and warning.

"Teddy is mine. No you may not hold him," Kanato replied, trying to step back so Apollas hand was off Teddy.

"Oh, come on! It'll just be for a minute!" Apolla smiled as her grip tightened and she stepped forward.

"I said no! Let go of him!" Kanato demanded.

"Apolla, let go of the bear," Yui said in a low voice.

"No! I want to hold it!" Apolla yelled at Yui. She turned back to Kanato with a glare. "Give... Me... The... Bear!"