daichi x suga

"okay daisuke you're up next."

daichi smiled as he watched a little black head pop up from the back of the classroom and run excitedly to the front.  "psst daddy!" the boy whispered (more like whisper yelled). "come here!"

daichi looked around and then pointed at his chest. "me?"

daisuke nodded giggling. daichi stood next to the him, wrapping his arm around his shoulders. clearing his throat daisuke looked at the class. "hello everyone my name is daisuke sawamura and this is my dad daichi!" he shouted causing daichi to jump.

he smiled down at his son always amazed at the amount of energy he always had. although the two looked almost identical, daisuke had gotten his personality from his mother. both of their endless amounts of energy had always seemed to tire him out but he loved them both nonetheless. now that she was gone, daichi seemed to encourage daisukes energy as it reminded them both of her.

"daisuke please use your inside voice." suga, his teacher, called from his desk in the back of the classroom.

"sorry!" daisuke whispered in the softest voice he could manage (which was still pretty loud but hey, it's a good effort).

"thank you. now what does your dad do?" suga asked smiling softly at daichi.

"well my dad is a superhero!" daisuke went back to yelling, this time grinning from ear to ear as he looked at his dad.

daichi blushed lightly. "you really think so dai?"

the raven haired boy nodded enthusiastically. "mhm!"

"no way! your dads not a superhero!" a boy yelled from the back of the class.

"yeah he is! he saves people everyday!" daisuke protested.

"does not!"

"does too!"

"no he doesn't!"

"yes he-"

"alright guys that's enough." suga said calmly. "why don't we let daisukes dad tell us what he does?"

"oh, well i wouldn't call myself a superhero, i'm a police officer at the-"

"woah you're a police officer??" a kid yelled from the back of the class.

daichi nodded and was immediately bombarded with questions. trying to answer them all suga noticed daichi start to look a little flustered.

"alright guys i'm sure officer sawamura would love to answer your questions but he can't do that if you're all yelling at him at once. raise your hand and i'll call on you so you can ask your question." suga spoke up casing the class to calm down.

daichi threw him an appreciative smile as he politely answered their questions. suga felt his heart skip a beat as he smiled back. after talking to the kids for about half an hour and promising to take them  all on a ride in his police car one day, career day ended.

"hey daddy do we get to ride in the cool car today?" daisuke asked tugging his fathers sleeve.

"ah sadly no but we can ride in dads cool normal car today?" he offered, picking his son up and placing him on his shoulders.

daisuke frowned. "lame."

daichi clutched his shirt where his heart would be and gasped dramatically. "lame?? what's lame about my car?"

"no lights." daisuke said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

daichi pouted setting his kid in the passenger seat. "oh right duh. okay i'm gonna drop you off at uncle asahi's house for a little so i can run some errands. try not to scare him too much this time alright?"