daichi x suga

"suga where are my car keys?"

"what are you talking about daichi?" suga asked innocently through the phone.

"the keys to my car. where are they?" daichi asked a hint of frustration in his tone.

"well ya see hinata and noya called-"

daichi groaned already knowing where this story ended.

"and they were really hungry! you know i can't let my babies starve, what kind of person would i be if i did that-"

"please just get to the point suga i don't have all day."

"well i um...kinda crashed your car..."

"i'm sorry, you did what??"

"yeah it's totaled."

"suga i'm gonna kick your ass."

"daichi...that's kinda hot. yeah i'm into that."

"no seriously i'm gonna punch the shit out of you." the raven haired male said clenching his free fist.

"well i hope so. or else you got me all hot for no reason." suga said smiling. "oh i gotta go, tow truck just showed up. i'll be home in a minute so get ready!" he said hanging up.

daichi sighed and fell onto his couch with a plop. he knew that suga was always reckless, he just didn't think it would take such a toll on his wallet. "you need someone more calm, someone more like you." everyone would tell daichi but he just ignored them. he loved suga and his wild side (even if used all his money cleaning up his messes). see what suga provided daichi was worth more than money, suga made him feel alive. made him feel excited to wake up everyday and see what adventures awaited the two. suga gave him unconditional love and to daichi, nothing was more precious.

suga opened the front door not too long after shutting it behind him and taking his shoes off. daichi turned from his spot on the couch and frowned. suga looked up at him and smirked. "lay it on me."

the male just turned back around, crossing his arms.

suga pouted. "no dai you were supposed to beat my ass not ignore me!" he walked in front of his boyfriend.

daichi just turned his head away from the male standing over him. suga placed his hand on the cushion next to daichi's head and leaned in, his lips ghosting his neck. "how can i make it up to you baby?" he mumbled.

"buy me a new car." daichi grumbled not moving.

"hmm. that can be arranged." he said planting kisses against his neck.

"how?"

"now now dai a magician never reveals their tricks now do they?"

daichi looked over at his boyfriend frowning, "suga what-"

sitting on his lap straddling his hips, suga wrapped his arms around daichi's neck making eye contact. "now you promised to kick my ass so i'm waiting."

daichi chucked and connected their lips, tongue slipping into his mouth tounge exploring. suga ran his fingers through his hair tugging at the roots. daichi grabbed suga's hips pulling him flush against his chest.  as a quick moan escaped his lips, suga slid one hand down his boyfriends chest lifting the fabric up. breaking the kiss momentarily, daichi took off his shirt and threw it across the room. suga ran his hand up and down the warm skin, lips instantly connecting. biting down on his lip and tugging up suga whined and pulled away tasting blood.

"oh shit was that too rough?" daichi asked concerned.

"no. i like it." suga smiled leaning in and kissing him again. daichi smiled against his lips pulling him closer. moving down to his neck, suga leaned his head back giving the other more access. kissing his sweet spot suga hummed and tightened his grip on daichi hair. seeming to get other riled up he moved his hands down to  suga's inner thigh squeezing. suga gasped and cursed under his breath. tugging his head back suga forced daichi to look at him. "let's go somewhere." he breathed.

"go where?" daichi asked smiling.

"hmmm...ever been to paris?" suga asked locking his fingers behind daichi's head.

daichi shook his head as suga smiled. "let's go to paris."

the male smiled. "yeah let's go."

"no i mean it. let's go right now."

"suga you know that's unrealistic."

suga frowned. "why?"

"i can't just drop everything and run off to paris."

"why not?" suga asked.

"i have a job and responsibilities here."

"your point?"

daichi scoffed. "how would we get money?"

"i'd probably make a great stripper!" suga said smiling.

"be serious about this suga."

"i am daichi! just quit your job and get a new one when we get back. it's not that hard."

"that's not how things work suga." daichi sighed.

"don't do that."

"do what?"

"treat me like a child and like i don't know anything."

"then think reasonably here. why don't we push paris to the side, save up some money and go next year?"

suga shook his head and slid off daichi's lap. "no. i'm done with you pushing my ideas to the side daichi. why don't we live for once, do something spontaneous?"

"because that's not how life works suga."

"screw your idea of life! you never go anywhere, you never have fun. i'm sick of it." suga stood clenching his fists.

daichi stood and took his wrists gently. "suga please calm down." he glanced at the clock. "look it's late and we need to be up early tomorrow. why don't we sleep on it and discuss it in the morning."

suga looked at the floor mumbling a sure. daichi smiled and kissed the top of his head. leading them to their bedroom they both quickly changed and went to bed.

——

daichi opened his eyes slowly, instantly shutting them at the bright light. turning to his side he frowned at the empty cold bed.  as he opened his eyes he noticed a note on suga's pillow.

daichi,

i'm tired of waiting and planning. i want to see the world before i die so i've decided to head to paris. my flight leaves at 12 so if you want to go with me i'll be waiting. i left your ticket on the kitchen counter. i hope you come with me, i love you.

suga

daichi bit his lip and glanced at the time,
10:30. as he slid out of bed he quickly showered and got dressed. eating his breakfast he glanced at the clock. 11:00. he grabbed his phone, ordered an uber and waited for it to show up. crap he was going to be late. as it showed up he hopped in the car, told the driver the address, and drove off.

suga clutched his duffle bag as he boarded the plane. sitting in his seat he looked at the empty one next to him.

he'll make it. i know he will.

suga bounced his leg up and down absentmindedly as he checked the time.

12:05.

he'll be here.

thanking the driver, daichi sprinted into the building in front of him apologizing as he bumped into people. running up the stairs he quickly ran down a long hallway and slid a door open.

"ah daichi you made it."

daichi nodded and smiled softly. "now when have you known me to let you down?"

"not in the three years i've worked with you. ready to start this meeting?"

daichi nodded and sat down.

suga glanced at his phone seeing a text from daichi.

dai 🥰: sorry i just can't do it

suga frowned as the plane started to take off. looking out the window he sighed. "goodbye then daichi." he whispered and shut his eyes.

a/n
ah i was gonna write more but it made me too sad sorry about that
hope you enjoyed
have a great day/afternoon/night
peace ✌🏽