Chapter 10 "They Don't Know About Us" One Direction

Chapter 10

“They Don’t Know About Us” One Direction

Thomas’ Pov

I hang up the phone and run outside. I get on my motorcycle and ride, faster than I have ever ridden. I make it to Maddy’s hotel in record time and I literally fly up the stairs. I’m out of breath as I reach her room. I knock on the door and she answers. When she sees me a smile comes across her face and she opens her mouth to talk, but I beat her to it.

“I love you,” I tell her. She stands there in the doorway of her room, mouth wide, smiling like a maniac. She wraps her arms around my neck and I do the same around her waist. I spin her around in the hall, thankfully not hitting any walls. Then she whispers in my ear.

“I love you too,” she says. My smile now goes from ear to ear. I set her down and look in her eyes. Our arms are still wrapped around each other. Maddy lays her head on my chest and I can feel her breath on me. We stay like that for a while. Then she looks up at me and asks

“Do you want to come in?” I nod and we walk inside her room. Hand in hand.

We sit on her bed, talking for hours. I check my watch and it reads 12:41am. I just know that I love Maddy more than I have ever loved anyone. I feel like she may be the one.

I spend the night over at Maddy’s hotel, since it was so late. We woke up with our limbs tangled. And her warm breath on my face. I love her. A smile plays across her face and I chuckle. I want to stay like this forever.

We get dressed and go down to the cafe, we met at, for breakfast. We have breakfast and decide to take a walk. That’s when I remember Maddy is going back to America in less than 10 days. Will she go? Will I go with her? Questions rain down in my head like an endless storm. I decide to bring it up.

“Maddy,” I begin looking at Maddy as she looks back at me. She has a smile on her face, I hope that smile stays there after I say what I need to say. “What are we going to do when you have to leave?” Her smile left her face and her head dropped. I was hoping that wouldn’t happen. Maddy shrugs so I continue talking. “Are you going to stay here?” I ask Maddy, knowing she’s not going to want to leave America and move here. She just shrugs again. “Are you going to contribute to this conversation at all,” I say with a little more sass than I wanted. She lifts her head and I see a tear roll down her cheek. I regret saying that right away. I look at her apologetically and wipe the tear with my thumb.

“Love, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. It’s just… I want to know so neither of us gets hurt,” I tell Maddy. She looks at me and nods. I can tell she wants to know too.

“I actually talked to my Mom about moving here a week or 2 ago. She started freaking out at me so I hung up. I just don’t know!” she says hiding her face in the chest. I can feel tears wetting my shirt so I pull her away and say

“Maddy, look at me,” her eyes focus on me. I wipe away a stray tear “It’ll be okay. We will be together,” I reassure her even though I’m not completely sure myself. Maddy nods as another tear strolls down her cheek and lands on her shoe. We walk back to Maddy’s room. When we get back she bring it up again.

“Have you talked to your family yet?” she asks. I shake my head, I really should though.

“I want to talk to you about it first,” I tell her.

“Well, my family doesn’t even know about you yet,” Maddy says. I sigh.

“Okay, the let’s start there. Why don’t we meet each other’s families before we decide where to live,” I tell her. She looks confused and a little nervous.

“You can come over to my parent’s house tonight for dinner and when you leave London, I’ll go with you to meet your family,” I explain to Maddy. She nods and then says

“Wait, tonight? We’re going over to your parents’ house tonight!?” she asks, looking nervous again.

“Yes, it’ll be fine they’ll love you,” I tell her and myself. I hope that’s true.