PART 15

Back to the beach

After Sarawat proposed his friends shoed away everyone leaving tine and Sarawat alone.

But what happened between them is sealed in their eyes and ears.

But one thing is sure they return to their room with tears in their eyes.

Tine ran to his room and shut the door with a bang. It startled jimin who was busy playing on his phone.

Jimin looked up from his phone to curse at his friend who disturbed him. But stopped in mid ways as he saw his friend crying.

Jimin stood up and went to hug his friend who was crying like a baby. He didn't expect him to cry. He thought he will not be coming back. He would've spend time with Sarawat.

"What happened?" One can tell how confused jimin is.

"Please God don't tell me you rejected him?" Jimin thought of the wrist result.

And to his nightmare tine nodded. Jimin pushed him and yelled.

"Are you crazy? You already rejected him for second time, second time, what are you thinking? First you said you like Aran than Sarawat please don't tell me you like someone else now? It is worse than being play boy"

"I don't want to talk about it" tine said.

"After you did this much to gain his attention you reject him? Even I am your friend I feel bad for him" jimin scoffed.

"I too feel bad for him but what I am doing is for his good only" tine reasoned.

"His good, don't you see how sad he is when you don't return his love. The day I came here I saw the sadness in his eyes......"

Jimin was going to say some more when tine fainted. Jimin panicked.

What is wrong with him?

Jimin managed to put tine on bed. He can see how sad tine is. But what he is doing is hurting him? It is evident then why is he doing this?

Night went by very fast. Jimin just fell asleep and his phone is already telling him to wake up. He woke up and saw tine staring in mid air.

The rest of trip was spend by the couple by ignoring each other. They didn't even had meal together. Tine always made excuse to stay away from Sarawat. It was like rubbing salt on Sarawat wounds.

Everyone noticed the gloomy atmosphere between them. Yet no one dared to speak about it.

One strange thing is that tine got closer to Aran. If he would together with Sarawat he would stick with Aran. Some even said that he spend the whole trip with Aran instead of Sarawat. He was acting like arm candy to Aran and ignored Sarawat.

Present time.

It was almost night when jimin and tine came back. Their home was near the place the bus dropped them.

So they decided to walk to home. They were walking holding hands and talking about something nonsense.

They were walking when jimin turned to another alley.

"Jimin our house is that way" tine said pointing to another direction.

(A/N let's just think they all live near)

"I am not going home~" jimin said.

"And why is that?" Tine asked.

"I told my parents that I am going to come tommorow so I can spend time with my best friend" jimin said

"Who? That alien kid?" Tine asked.

"Yes, by the way his name is taehyung" jimin said.

"But I don't think you are going to meet him" tine said smirking.

"What are you saying?" Jimin said blushing.

"As I remember he have a brother right?" Tine asked getting near to his friend.

"Just stop, it's already late go to your home" jimin said and pushed him the other way.

Kongthanin home

"Wasn't tine going to come home tonight?" Phana asked his beloved wife.

"Nah, he just called and said he is going to come tommorow" wayo said while serving the food.

At Min's home.

Hoseok: oh you are home jimin.....why are you crying my baby?

Jimin: I....was going.....to meet....my man....your man.....saw me.

Hoseok: so yoongi cought you..he still is smart.

&&&

Sorry for short update but
let's think why did tine rejected him and where did he went?

I am suspecting

Vivi