PART 26

The three of them ended up in another room. The room was empty yet still full. Sarawat eyes went wide when he saw tine tied on the chair. He want to get close but the glass door doesn't allow.

They looked here and there to get out of the room but can't find anyways.

Sarawat had full conscious of the case. If they went out of this room. They can easily save tine. But when is the right time?

No words are spoken yet the silence seems to question. Room covered in red liquid reeking of blood. Scratches of nails are on display. Broken words written with black.

Everything in dismay could they go back. Sarawat wished if he could go back. Make tine trust him enough to open up to him. He want to hug him, console him and tell him how freaking much he love him to the rate he could kill himself.

Thousands of words which never exchanged. The feeling which never displayed. Will it ever happen? The questions which still wait for answers. The promises which still need to be fulfilled. The things which are yet to done.

Everything will end in between. What wrong they did to deserve this? Which step they took to lead them here? What they didn't took seriously. The fear they always had become true.

Who will imagine being kidnapped by your psycho lover. Your once crush. No one will. Why will ever they think.

When you like someone we always look the brighter side in them. We forget everything have two sides. Those two sides which matter the most.

Sarawat can bet he had saw every bad side of love. And seeing tine here is no better.

Loneliness.

Rejection.

Pain.

Wrath.

Jealousy.

Betrayal.

Love.

Damn that fucking love was what which lead them here. If he didn't love tine Aran wouldn't have kidnapped tine. Not hurt his parents. He must be happy. Even innocent people are dragged into it.

If I go back to see what happened all I know is I wasn't happy when these things happen. Could he change the fate. He wished he never went there when he saw tine for the first time.

That innocent face which is now pale as ghost. Those beautiful eyes which now display sadness and grief. That mouth which speaks words layered in honey is now screaming in hoarse voice for help. Those slender arms and legs which is now handcuffed.

Sarawat tried banging on the wall but nothing happened. He felt tired. Very tired just want to stop everything. Wants to stop his life so he can no longer suffer. Close his eyes so he can longer see tine suffer. Close his ears so he can no longer hear tine cry. Shut down his life so he don't feel guilty.

All he can do now is blame himself. Jimin felt the same. If he didn't left tine alone he wouldn't be here tied to the chair. They are friends how he cannot find what is troubling his friend. Can't find the grief in latter's eyes. Why didn't he take it seriously when tine cried to him.

Why?

How would they answer it.

Their missteps made the other suffer. If they took the consequences of the steps carefully it might've not happened. Let tine walk alone in the dark is the biggest mistake.

What should they say when tine woke up to see them. The guilt is eating every part of them. The happy and childish tine is no longer here to make your day. His happiness which make you smile. His childishness which make you laugh.

Sarawat eyes widened as he saw twinkles and sparkles. Exactly like finding an Ray of hope. If they want to save tine it is their last chance.

He pulled jimin toward him and whispered something in his ear. In response jimin shooked his head.

He used jimin's scarf to choke taehyung while jimin removed his belt to tie his hands. Taken aback from this Taehyung tried his best to get out of it.

But ended up on his knees as jimin and Sarawat glared at him. He looked at them confused.

"What are you two doing? untie me!" He yelled.

"Still continuing the act" Sarawat said in cold voice sending shiver down his spine.

"W-what do you mean?" The stunned male ask.

"Still want us to recite it to you?" This time Jimin bravely stood in front of him. He might be small but every one is scared of him when he is in rage. And right now he is in rage.

"I didn't even knew untill Sarawat told me" Jimin said hoping that the person on his knees will open up.

"Who are you?"

"What do you mean by that I am Taehyung"

"I will not repeat who are you?" Jimin asked for final but when he got no response. He harshly slapped the latter.

"Jimin what's wrong with you?" He asked stunned.

"What's wrong with me? Taehyung whom I know will never hurt his brother. He might be good in studies but he doesn't believe in magic. Unlike you who always spew about magic"

"Are you sure about it?" He asked smirking at them.

"What more reasons do you want, that taehyung have metal allergy yet you are wearing an silver necklace. He didn't wear one when we entered here. Tell me where he is?" Jimin said and took deep breath to calm himself.

(A/N- I just added the metal allergy thing for plot)

"You two sure are perfect for detective agency" he said standing up.

"Show us the way out" Sarawat said pinning him on the wall.

"Oh..you don't need that" he said looking challengingly at him.

"What that means?" Jimin said.

"Look back"

&&&

Did you guess that it was Taehyung. My new story is out now.

'Handmade Love' to celebrate 7th anniversary of bts. Wishing that txt also have long journey.

Vivi