PART 28

Tine stood in the room staring at the mid air. Dressed in a red gown. More like a traditional red dress. A veil on his head. Face pale as always lips painted in dark red colour.

Staring at his own reflection in the mirror his eyes glistened. Tears soon started to roll down his cheeks.

After Pring left  he was ordered to dress in red gown. He had no idea what was going on? He did know that if he resisted it his family and friends will be in danger. He can't risk his loved ones life.

He has no hope that he will survive out of here.

"Big brother you look stunning" tine turned to stare at the two other figures in the room.

He remembered the little girl from his dream. The girl wore the same dress from his past dream. The boy as always wore black from his head to toe. The girl happily skipped towards him. She looked at him up and down praising how beautiful her big brother looked in the dress.

"What are you doing here?" Tine asked.

"You don't want us here, Mia come let's help Aran than" the boy said calling his sister.

"No" Tine said hurriedly fearing they would leave him.

"I am just confused" Tine tried to explain himself.

"Are you dumb? Of course you see us here and yet don't know what is this?" The boy said annoyed.

"I don't understand" Tine repeated the same words.

"We are your guardian angel so we are here to protect you" The girl said giggling happily.

"Huh?"

"Do you still don't know? Aran is going to use your blood to perform ritual. What do you understand by this?" The boy asked hoping he will answer correctly.

"He is a psychopath" Tine said scratching back of his neck.

"He is but what more?" He still asked.

Tine just looked at him confused. He pointed at himself then the girl then the boy and again looked at him confused.

"You said you like Aran. Why are you stepping back now?" The boy said mockingly.

"I don't like him anymore" Tine said.

"Do you even understand what you are saying?" The boy asked him.

"In simple words you are dragged into the magic world of this cursed building. This place can has a special ability to make negative thoughts true. The more you think negative the more it becomes true. In short you just need to get out of the building and you are safe" the boy said in one breath. After finishing his words he looked at the other figures in the room.

The little girl was playing with her hands paying no attention to his brother while tine looked at him like he spew some nonsensical words. He sighed thinking why he even cared to explain.

"What about others?" Tine asked.

"We saved your family but there still three person in the building we can't" The boy said.

"Why?" Tine couldn't help but ask his thoughts.

The boy looked at him and with a clap he opened a thick book in his hands. He opened the book and showed it to Tine.

"Because of this" he said.

"But it is my picture?" Tine asked confused.

"Exactly I represent your negativity or bad luck and she represent your positivity or good luck, you can look at the difference yourself" the boy said.

Tine looked at the girl who was probably at age of five and looked at the boy who was looking like he was already fifteen or sixteen. The difference is big.

"Aran negative energy is strong to break by your positivity." The girl said lowering her head.

"But we will help you remember you have one one hour no more" the girl said suddenly excited.

Then everything blacked out.

Tines POV

I woke up in an absurd surrounding with the same look as the garden before but the only change is there are other colour of flowers too. The garden is filled with various colour of flowers. Colour of fountain water is also changed from violet to light blue.

At the end of the garden there is a door covered with red flowers on its edge. I slowly move towards the door touching the knob. The door creaked open. The other side of the door was pitch black. Mustering my courage I entered the door.

After I entered the door slowly closed disappearing in the dark. I could hear voices around me. After listening carefully it was jimin and Sarawat. I couldn't controll my emotions and called out for him.

"Sarawat!?"

It was more like a question to confirm that it was really then. Suddenly stopped talking and everything fell in deaf silence. They didn't said anything nor I called again.

The light shine behind his back. Lighting the whole room. After the room brighten up. Tine stood at the entrance with dried tears in his eyes looking at the two figures on the floor.

The room was big as it said. Aster darkness was gone the beauty of the room can be seen. The walls were painted with pastel colours. The room was empty but it still hold a special energy.

Looking at Sarawat my eyes moisten as I started to cry again. I ran towards him hugging him tight. Sarawat was shocked to see me. He hugged me back hesitantly.

"I am not dreaming right?" He asked jimin who looked equally schoked but soon smiled and shook his head.

I just cried holding him. He patted my back and said sweet things to calm me down but it was for no use. I haven't seen him for days. I felt his importance in my life. I felt secure in his hand.

He leaned out of the hug and cupped my face wiping my tears with his thumbs. He looked at me in eyes.

"You are back" he said and I nodded at him.

The two of them hugged each other. Slowly embraced in the comfort of silence but it is going to be ruined soon.

&&&

They finally reunited 😍.
The story is going to end soon.😔
Vivi~