Chapter 4

Kim Hanbin as YANG HANBIN
Age: 21

Kim Hanbin as YANG HANBINAge: 21

The only son of Yang Yifeng. Hanbin was Lisa's first boyfriend, he was her  first love. They promised to get married as soon as she reach the age of 20 but, because of Hanbin's greedy father everything was ruined.

Lisa thought Hanbin was part of it and knew everything. After that day, she tried to tracked them but, she never saw any of Yang's family again specially, Hanbin. Yang clan stayed in China for years but, it's not over yet, they'll come back soon to get what they wanted.

●●

JUNGKOOK'S POV

At the cafeteria, I sat with Yogyeom, Bambam and our other gamer friends. They discussing about our game last night but, my focus and mind was still on Lisa. I was worried, she doesn't seems okay after talking to the guy earlier.

"You like her? She's cute." Bambam whispered beside me as caught me staring at Lisa. I quickly looked away and ignored him as I continue eating my meal, "I heard she have a lover." he mumbled and swung his arm in my shoulder as he moved closer. "He's a transferee from China. he's kinda have this cool vibes on him but, I don't think he's good for Lisa." He said in a low volume, almost whispering.

I turned my head to looked at him, "From China? How he became a lover of Lisa?" I asked and Bambam pouted, "Actually, I don't know, I just concluded it since he dumped Nancy earlier. He told her that he liked someone else and it's Lisa. Poor Nancy." He shook his head then chuckled.

I know I'm not good in analyzing things but, I'm not dumb. He knew Lisa, the way they talked earlier seems like they have past and Lisa doesn't liked it. He even called her 'baby', he's probably her ex boyfriend but, why I felt bothered about it again. Aiish...

As we all went back to our classes, Lisa wasn't paying attention to any of our lessons. She was just staring on her notebook for the whole time until our last subject ended. I can't take it anymore, my inner self wanted to do something or atleast comfort her.

I watched her fixed her things into her bag before headed the door, I rushed after her to stopped her by grabbing her wrist. She stopped and looked at me coldly, "I...I'm sorry if I annoyed you earlier." I mumbled. She looked at me straight to my eyes, I hope she can see my sincerity. "Don't mind it." she said in bored and colder tone then walked away.

I panicked, and stopped her once again. "wait! ahm..If you need someone to talk or hel-" I didn't finished my sentence when she mumbled something that really surprised me. I didn't know if I heard it right, "w-what?" I asked once to make it clear. "I said, kiss my lips." she muttered with her cold stare. I widened my eyes in disbelief, I didn't know if It's just my imagination, I looked around and noticed that we're the only people there. I looked straight back to her and saw her glances to someone outside the room.