Chapter 8

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I wanted to drive Lisa home but, she declined since her driver was already waiting for her.

I have nothing to do and I still don't want to go home yet. A few minutes, Yogyeom invited me to play with them at our favorite internet café nearby.

Once I arrived the area, I quickly parked my car and entered the building. Yogyeom, Bambam and two of our gamer friends are there.

"Ey! our captain is here." Bambam throws a fist bump.

my friends make cheering noises to annoyed our opponent. "we will not lose this time."

Yogyeom pulled me to sit beside him, "Ya! I thought I'll be broke after this night, I'm glad you came" he jokingly said.

It's dimmed inside but, I can see that there's lot of gamers who wants to defeat me as they place their bets on the box. Well, we got extra money because of this computer game. I always uses Captain as my character on the game and becuase of that, we never lose. I don't want to lose money. hell no!

We didn't wait any longer and quickly started the game. It was intensed and exciting as they started to make trashtalks while playing. I smirked, knowing we'll win the game since almost killed the half of their group.

Only 3 enemy left, when suddenly someone from our opponent started to kill my teammates one by one. That I couldn't noticed, it's already 3 of us left and only one enemy left. Thefuck! he's good!

Yogyeom growls beside me after he's been eliminated followed by my other teammate. I smirked and got the hint that the player wanted to do 1 v 1. I like it.

Other players from both teams started to make noises and they cheered each other's team as they're watching us continuously playing on the viewing on their monitors.

The game got intensed as I started to attacked, when a chat from 'get_daddy' on the game chat suddenly popped up saying, "You'll lose tonight Captain."

This player challenging me, I just chuckled as I tried to fire his funny character which is a girl in pigtails when it suddenly got me. He just gave the captain one shot on the head and...

"FUCK!!!!" I exclaimed. I stared at the monitor, still can't belived I lose for the first time.

Our opponents started to cheer because they won, their team was saved by someone's better than me. Something inside my head clicked like a bright light when you got an ideal.

I stand and looked around, "who's that? who uses that funny character with pigtails?" I asked since, I was too curious at him. Everyone suddenly got silence as they look around in curiosity, waiting for someone to introduced himself.

Suddenly, someone in my front stand and removed the hoodie that covers it's face. We are all speechless in shocked. It's a girl, a pretty and lovely girl in oversized hoodie. She smiles sweetly at me and I couldn't take my eyes of her in disbelief.

Yogyeom slowly stand from his seat as he stare on the lovely girl, "Miss, ate the player name get_daddy??" he asked and the girl quickly nodded. Everyone let a woah expression on her response.

It's funny she uses vulgar username for a girl like her but, the character she's using is more funnier. I haven't met a girl playing as good as her, she even defeated me in just one game. That's interesting...

"How about a rematched."

"Game."