Chapter 6

I sat on the sofa on the living room, waiting for Jungkook while trying to contact my brother. Luckily, he answered.

"Ya! Oppa! are pranking me? what's Jungkook doing here? I thought it's a VIP!?" I nagged. I cringed a bit when I heard his heavy pants from the other line. He must be in the middle of his business with Jen.

"I-I'll call back..." He said while panting and quickly ended the call. I can't believed I have to heard that. Why he even answered? geez..

I quickly called my dad asking for explanation, He didn't told me the whole details yet but, he told me that we have to protect Jungkook he have what Yifeng wants. He must be safe in our side no matter what.

I can't believed I'm stuck in this situation with Jungkook, just because he hacked my father's well protected record of transactions in less than an hour.

why it has to be him?? he's just a simply guy who enjoys his normal life but, now he must deal with our cruel and dark world. Besides, I don't want him to get hurt.

I went to the the kitchen to get some red wine, that I've been wanting to drink from the time I entered the condo. But, my mind needs something stronger than wine. I feel stress the whole fcking week.

I definitely need a break...

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Assistant Yuri called earlier and said that Boss Choi's son can't come because he's still out of town. So, I decided to just play PUBG while drinking beer.

I was trying to get some sleep after I felt a bit drunk when Lisa suddenly came, I was shocked. So, I pointed the toy gun to her that I put under my pillow. That's what happens when you're playing too much PUBG... I guess.

I quickly followed Lisa, she must be my new assistant for a week. Great! I went down to the living room after I took a quick shower and wore my favorite black oversized shirt.

I was heading the living room and noticed Lisa sitting on the bench on the pool area, facing the view with a bucket of beer on her side. I approached her and sat beside her, "I didn't know you like beer."

"I didn't know you already met my dad." she said with a bit of sarcasm that made me confused. "Choi Hyunbin is my father if don't know yet." she mumbled.

I was a bit shocked, "You mean you're a Mafia boss daughter?" she chuckled, "Yeah, don't worry I won't bite." She jokes as she opened another can of beer and hand it over to me. "Don't just sit there. Drink with me pabo" she muttered.

I accepted the beer as I looked at her with worried eyes. "Aren't you afraid? I mean you have to deal with different bad guys." She looked at me with smirked, "Nope, no one's good tho. I'm afraid in my thoughts." she responded.

"why?"

"because they're dangerous.. and that makes me dangerous too." I took a gulped of beer, "You don't look like you have mental health princess." I teases and chuckled.

She sighed. "I killed several people Jungkook. When I gets angry, what ever comes up in my head, I do it. I can't control my temper, no one can stop me but, you suddenly came and made everything feels calm. I still can't hurt you even you continuously annoys me, you seem so innocent on what else I can do to you. You're a distraction Jungkook, even how many times I avoided you, we still end up being together." she smirked and savored the beer to her mouth as she emptied the can.

Ofcourse she kills people, she's a Mafia but, I'm still not afraid. I'm not afraid of her, I know she won't hurt me even she considered me as a distraction.