Chapter 9

YANG HANBIN'S POV

I always wanted to live far from my father, I don't want to be like him. Illegal drugs, human trafficking, kidnapping, selling organs and unreasonable killings--He getting wicked as the time goes by and I can't take it anymore.

I went to Korea after I knew Lisa stayed there for good and I thought I can start a new life with her but, I guess that would never happened.

She's already with someone named Jungkook, he's not an ordinary student like I thought he is. I know everything about him, he's the hacker they looking for and surprisingly, he's the son of the notorious Dragon's eye. I thought everything will be okay if I just keep it from my father but, not until I saw my sister. Tzuyu.

I saw her at the other building of the university where Psychology students are. I didn't know how long she's been studying in the same university as mine but, I know it's part of my father's plans.

There's no other reason why my sister went here in Korea when all of her life she stayed in States far away from us.

"why are you here Tzuyu?"

"I followed you, oppa."

She playfully grinned like she doesn't know how much danger waiting for her once she jumped into Jungkook. She probably doesn't know all about him yet. "You know he's protected by Mafia."

She scoffed. "I know he's Lalisa's man oppa, and that's what makes it more exciting. See her suffer while I'm playing with his man, would be really fun to watch." She muttered as she folded her arms to her chest, "Don't be stupid over that bitch! remember you're the next in line oppa, don't let the Choi's destroy everything that our father built."

Tzuyu didn't grow up with my dad but, the way they talk and think are the same. It's annoying.

●●

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up in a sudden noise, caused by my ringing phone. I looked up the time and It's just 5 in the morning, who could be calling me in this hour.

I reached for my phone on the top of the side table, It's unknown number but, I still answered it with my sleepy voice.

"Hello~"

"Hey! Jungkookie, its V! I'll be there in 15mins. get dress, where off to somewhere."

"Huh? V hyung? I-it's just 5am~"

"It's an order boy! I'll be in the lobby, don't be late."

He quickly ended the call and left me dumbfounded. I knitted my brows while thinking what should it be and where are we going in this early.

In less than 15 minutes, I reached the lobby and quickly noticed the handsome slenderman in white silk polo. V hyung approached and greeted me with his boxy smile. "Hyung, where are we going?"

"You'll see. you gonna like there."

We headed the parking lot where his car parked and quickly drove to somewhere as soon as we got in.

We went to the middle of the forest, a place that looks like an academy far from busy city of Seoul. "What is this place?" scanning the area and still dumbfounded on what were doing there.