Chapter 13

LISA'S POV

My father didn't wait any longer and quickly held a plan. He also contacted some of our clients that are police and military officials, to cover up whatever will be the damages. They insist to help but, my father declined since it's a Mafia's war agaist the ruthless Chinese mobster.

My blood boils once I knew that the girl who's in Jungkook's bed, is Yifeng's daughter. He hides he for long time so, he can uses her without us knowing that she's an actual enemy.

I guess I have a reason to kill her now.

I'm still mad with Jungkook, he won't get caught and things won't be difficult if he didn't let that Tzuyu bitch seduced him. I know for sure she seduced him, that's what all snakes do.

But, I can't stay mad at him for so long, my feelings for him were stronger than anything else. I guess that's why they said that love is the most powerful weapon in the universe.

Other than that, he's also the reason how we got the lead where they are. He wore the Prada boots that my brother gave him, he didn't know that we put gps inside of it.

We run to the back door where Tzuyu goes, while some of our men back us up so we can moved without getting hit.

I glances to Jungkook, I know it's his first time to be in this kind of situation but, he doesn't looks like panicked. He's still not good in using guns too and it's a bad idea to find ruthless mobsters with him.

Once we reached the back, Yifeng's men with his daughter were already evacuating, we tried to stopped them by firing their vehicles but, it didn't work.

"Fuck!" I shouted. Jungkook quickly run behind to get a car and quickly drove it. "hop in!" he shouted and I obeyed.

Jungkook quickly drove with full speed I looked at the back if there's still unused guns that I can use since my hand gun was already out of bullets.

"Your men have to follow us too, their men were too many for just the two of us." he said as he fastened his drive to caught up with their vehicle. "they will baby. " I responded without looking at him. I suddenly heard him chuckled, "baby." he murmured and chuckled again but, I ignored him as I continued to reached for the huge black bag on the backseat.

Once I got the heavy huge bag, I quickly sat back to my seat and opened it, "Jackpot!" It's full of hand guns, riffles, bullets and rocket gun that I can use. "There they are!" Jungkook pointed in front that made me looked up to the road.

"faster, take me to Hong Kong baby." I smirked and made him confused, " w-what?" I looked at him and winked, "just drive." Once we're a bit near, I lowered down my window and pointed the rocket gun to one of their vehicles and quickly pulled the triggered.

The impact made a loud bang and the vehicle almost fly in the air.

One down. 5 more to go.

Their men started to fired shots on us but, luckly my men were just behind us and fires back. I was on knees on the seat as my upper body was leaning out of the car and rain shots using the riffle. My men were too many and the enymies were out numbers, looks like their out of bullets too, they'll absolutely lose this time.

My men fired their two vehicles with rocket gun that quickly exploded, we're about to fire again but, before we could done it the vehicles suddenly spread out. Other one turned right, other one turned left and the other one went straight.

"what now?!" Jungkook yelled. I pulled myself in and sat back to my seat, furrowing my eyebrows as I think hard on where to go.

"follow that one on the right." I commanded and he quickly obeyed, I have a strong intuition that Yifeng's daughter was inside that car.