Chapter 15

Everyone jolted when the Mafia boss went out the car, they must know how my father ended legendary gangs with his own hands.

Our guards quickly went out from their vehicles as they pointed their guns to Yifeng's men, securing our safety. I mirrored Jungkook as anxiety hits me when he came out from the car beside ours.

Yifeng ordered his men to get the guns from us and my father nodded, agreed. I don't know what's running in my father's head but, it's not a good idea to just followed to whatever Yifeng told us.

The enemy looked satisfied to see us standing in front of him, defenseless. His slowly watching the three of us and then, his gaze stopped in mine. "Lalisa Choi--the girl, my son's dying for." He chuckled, confronting my father.

"This would be easier if they got married, Chinese mobster son married to a Mafia princess--world domination, how about we settle this like that?"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, knowing he will just used Hanbin to get what he want from us.

"My daughter is not a thing just like how you treated your children. I will not force her to something she don't want." He muttered.

The Chinese mobsters snorted, "Wrong answer. But, fine. Anyway, I just need Jeon's son." I'm not paying attention to his action and didn't saw that he's aiming to shot my father. The triggered was pulled for several times. I widened my eyes when my father openly recieved the bullets. "NO!!!" I screamed, quickly run to my father's direction.

His men begun to slaughter our guards, but I was in shocked seeing my father's body dripping in his own blood. I kneeled beside him as I clenched my jaw, I don't know what to feel. My tears started to form in my eyes, it was the first time I saw my father got shot after I don't know how long. He is the best of the best, but now..

He's defenseless, "D-dad, why?" I can hear my own voice shaking. I want to know why he let his enemy do that to him, its humiliating. He's a Mafia boss, he survived in every gangwars, he killed legendary people but, why he let a Chinese psychopath shot him.

He looked at me with a smile, "save Jungkook, he needs you." The tears in my eyes fell down like a river, I don't want to leave him, I want to stay with him until his last breathe but, I was being pulled by Yifeng's men.

My body weakened and my mind stopped from functioning, my heart scattered into pieces watching my father slowly closed his eyes as they dragged me far away from him.

Is he dead?

Is my father really dead?

but, why am I still alive?

One of them pointed a gun in my head but, I didn't bothered. I have no reason to be alive, my father was already dead and we're nothing without him.

"Lisa!"

"LISAA!!"

I snapped back to reality after hearing Jungkook screamed my name, I almost forgot about him. I almost forgot that he's the reason why I should stay alive.

I quickly looked at Jungkook's direction who's already been dragged inside a van, I know Jungkook will be safe until they didn't get what they wanted. I quickly looked to the Chinese mobster boss who's on his way to his car, that's right I should kill that monster first.

"Any last words?" the men said, I looked up at him and smirked. I didn't wait any longer and kicked kicked them off and made sure to killed those men who blocked my way with full speed.

I was too furious, I couldn't even count how many men I already killed. In just few minutes before anyone could noticed I was already behind Yifeng. They all gasped and stopped as soon as they saw I was pointing a gun to their boss.

I was actually surprised where did I got the gun I'm holding but, who cares! I just want to kill the person who killed my father.

He slowly turned to looked at me, "I will never forget you're a mafia boss daughter but, you forgot that I also have a daughter." He suddenly looked on the side, my eyes followed his gaze without removing the gun to his head.

My eyes widened after seeing Tzuyu pointing a gun in Jungkook's head. "You can't kill him, he have what you want." I muttered.

"that's why my son will kill y—"

I jolted when a loud gun shot suddenly echoed the place and Yifeng suddenly fell to the ground, lifeless. I watched him as his blood begun to scattered, he didn't deserve to die quickly, he should suffer first.

I quickly looked up to see who stupidly killed him and my eyes widened in surprised to see Hanbin. He killed his own father without hesitation, no guilt can be seen in his face.

"Your father is still alive and if there's someone who should kill my father, that's me." He muttered before he walked passed at me as he confronted Tzuyu but, his sister doesn't liked what he did.

"why the fuck did you kill our father?"

"He never been a father to us, specially to you."

She narrowed her eyes as she tightened her jaw in anger. "What are you looking at? kill him! He killed your boss." She yelled to their men.

"She's not your boss, don't take orders from her. boss is already dead, you're all free to go now." Hanbin bellowed out. Their men were confused whether to who should they followed but, most of them run, not minding the intensed fight between the two siblings.

"I know the reason why you did that and you're sondamn to kill our father for a girl who doesn't even loved you."

She scoffed and pushed Jungkook away from her before pointing the gun to her brother. I quickly run to Jungkook and quickly untie him, it's our chance to escape.

"No!"

Hanbin suddenly screamed that made me turned to looked at them. She already pointing the gun to me but, before I could even moved she's already pulled the trigger.

Two bullets were used, two gun shots were ehoed and two bodies fell from the ground before everything went silent.

The bright sun in the afternoon shines aboved the hill and the sound of dancing tall trees were the only noise can be heard.

Am I dead?

A scene of me and Jungkook hugged each other with our eye closed, was just a sighed that we're ready to die peacefully.

As long as we're together, no one can separate us even death.

●●

A/N

Let me cut it here. I'll post the finale tomorrow. Luvya all!

(unedited)