Chapter 11

LISA'S POV

I hardly slept last night, still thinking how we can get my brother and defeat Yifeng. I'm sure my father didn't sleep as well, how can he? His son is in danger.

I sighed and looked at my phone, I suddenly got confused when I haven't received any text from Jungkook since last night. He usually texted me almost every hour whenever we're not together.

Since I told him not to come to school today, he's probably still sleeping by now.

I decided to visit Jennie at the hospital and gladly, her condition is stable, hoping she gets better soon. After which, I went to Jungkook's condo, it's been days since I last visited him.

Once I reached his condo, I noticed some beer cans and soju bottle on the living room. Wow! He drunk the whole bucket of beer and soju alone, he must be wasted by now. I clean his messed and prepared the food I brought before I proceed to his room.

I excitedly opened the door with a wide smile, "Goo–" I couldn't finished my sentence, the smile on my face fades instantly.

I felt a loud cracked in my heart and my blood boils at the same time. The site of Jungkook with the girl who called him Kookie yesterday--currently hugging him in his bed and it hurts.

But what hurts the most, they're both naked.

I can't bear to look at them for so long, they're disgusting and I already saw what I have to saw, that's enough. I quickly walked away before Jungkook could even explained himself. No, he doesn't need to explained, he's not my boyfriend.

He's not my boyfriend but, I'm hurting this much?

I flouched out his condo and headed the parking lot, I quickly entered my car and breathe. I felt like I didn't breathe for so long after what I saw.

I slowly touched the left side of my chest where my heart is, I exhaled deeply and my heart still aches. The unwanted scene keeps flashing in my head, I bite my lips fighting myself not to cry. I don't want to cry but, tears started to form in my eyes as my sight became blurry because of it.

Don't cry. Don't fucking cry moron!

Even I keep in mind not to cry, my stupid eyes keeps earning tears and started to fall from my eyes. fuckyou! cursing myself mentally for crying but, I can't help it. I feel too much hurt.

I suddenly remembered what Jungkook told me yesterday and scolding myself for not telling him the truth.

I like him.

I really do like him.

Maybe if I didn't ignored him all the time and maybe if I told him right away, nothing like this would happened. My feelings for him grew as the time goes by and now, it's killing me.

I shook my head and wiped my tears as I calmed myself. I sighed. I have bigger problems than this and I won't let this emotions ruined me. If Jungkook likes her, it's none of my business besides, I'm not his girlfriend.

It would be stupid for crying because of him while he's having fun in his room with that girl. My only job here is to keep him safe and that's what I should do.

I quickly drove my car out of the parking lot knowing Jungkook is safe and send more men to guard him and follow him where ever he goes. After all, he needs to be safe, our lives is in his hands.

●●

TZUYU'S POV

I couldn't believed it happened according to my plans, Choi's daughter really thought we had sex. I almost laughed after seeing her reaction, she's so pathetic.