Chapter 10

LISA'S POV

Our class dismissed, I quickly headed the library where Jungkook is. I ignored all his messages and I felt guilty about it.

I didn't visited him at the training camp because I don't want to disturbed him since he needs to focus. But, it doesn't mean I don't care, to be honest, I'm really worried and I can't stop thinking about him.

Once I reached the library, I looked around for a minute before I saw Jungkook and he's talking to a girl. I sat on the next table infront of them, It seems like he didn't noticed me since he's focus to the girl beside him. Tss. Jerk!

I look at the girl, she's prettier than I thought, her pinkish make up suits her and boys would noticed her quickly. I haven't saw her in our building before she must be someone from the other building.

Did she come here for Jungkook?

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, Jungkook didn't even took his gazed from her as she. My blood boils just by watching them talking, I never thought I would feel so annoyed over a girl who's just simply talking to Jungkook. Ugh!

I stood up and quickly sat on the vacant chair in front of them as I flounced the book I'm holding to the table, made them both startled and looked. "Sorry." I smiled softly pretended to be nice and timid girl as I opened my book.

"Lis–" The girl cuts off Jungkook before he could say my name, "Kookie, I better go now. see you later." she softly said and bowed before she left.

"Hi bab–"

I crossed my arms and rise my brow as I looked at him, "Kookie huh? are you a pet? and what's that see you later means, a date?" he stood up and sat beside me, I knitted my brows as he grins showing his bunny teeth. "what?" I muttered.

"You're so cute. Are you jealous?"

He caught mw off guard, I felt my cheeks heats up and quickly looked away before he noticed. He's not even my boyfriend, I have no right to felt this way. "Date whoever you want Jeon, I don't care." I stood up in a fury and floanced out.

I never felt so jealous before and it's sucks. I gasped a bit when someone holds my hand and I know it's Jungkook, who else could it be.

"Can I date you?"

I stopped. I slowly turned to look at him as my heart skipped a beat and my stomach fill thousands of butterflies. I know what I heard, it's clear but, I want to heard it again. "what did you said?" He moved closer, made sure our gaze collides.

"I want to date you Ms. Lalisa Choi."

"You're joking.."

"Nope. I really like you, I want to be with you and I wanted to date you?"

He never took his gaze away from me, his eye were focus in me, looking at me with sincerity and passion. My heart raced with anticipation. Do I like him too?

I don't know what to say, I felt the words I wanted to say suddenly disappeared. I still don't know why everytime he's with other girls annoys me. It sounds selfish and greedy but, I want those beautiful eyes of him, only sees me and only looks at me.

"Jungkook I–"

Ring.. Ring..

I paused when my phone suddenly rings, "take that first" he mumbled. I pulled my phone out of pocket, "it's dad." he doesn't usually call us for no reasons. I quickly answered it.

"dad, what happened?"

"We have big problem, Yifeng go your brother and Jennie is in critical condition. Come home ASAP and don't tell Jeon yet, just send him home."