Chapter 14

"I'm all yours Jeon Jungkook."

I noticed his innocent doe eyes begun to darkened and filled with lust as he leaned closer. He quickly smashed his lips to mine and gave a loud grunt as he moved on my top.

Once I felt his body pinning mine, my heart begun to race in excitement and thoughts of him fucking me in different ways. I want it, I want to feel him inside me.

He slided his soft warm and sweet tongue inside my mouth and fight with mine with dominance. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he begun to rubbed his crotch to my core which made him hard and made me wet so quickly. He moaned between our kiss as he continously moved up and down, he's making me so hot and horny.

He lowered down his head and started to kissed and licked my neck while his hand grabbed and massage my breast, sensually. I moaned, we haven't done anything sexual after we had make out that night and I couldn't deny that I missed the way he touched me.

He reached the hem oh my fitted shirt before quickly removed it and unclipped my bra to revealed my bare chest. He scanned down at me as he licked his lips before grabbing and sucking my breast. I close my eyes as he played my nipple with his tongue, I brushed my fingers sensually to his pitch black hair as I moaned softly.

I opened my eyes when he suddenly stopped, I looked down at him in confused and he just stared at me and smirked. I gasped when he begun to kissed me my chest down to my belly that quickly sends thousands of butterflies to my stomach.

He quickly unbuttoned my pants and yanked it down along with my underwear, exposing my soaking wet folds. He didn't wait any longer and slided his long middle finger inside me and begun to moved it in and out while playing my pearl with his tongue.

"Fuck! Ah!" I screamed as he fasten his pace.

He's so good, the way he plays his warm tongue and long fingers in my core gave me such amount of pleasure that sends me to my euphoria.

"J-jung.. ugh.." I tightened my gripped to his hair and arched my body, throwing my head back as I reached my limit. He slowly pulled his finger and licked my folds which filled with juice, "You're so sweet."

His deep voice made me easily wanted to cummed once again, it's so fcking arousing.

I watched him as he begun to removed all his clothes, one by one until he's completely naked. I licked my lips and scanned his mascular body down, my eyes were stuck on his member.

I widened my eyes in disbelief how hard and huge it was and I badly wanted to know how would it fit in mine. He noticed my reaction and smirked, "this is all yours baby" as he played it with his hands moved up and down.

My body heats up in anticipations and nervousness as he spread my legs and positioned himself down. He played my folds with the tip of his hardened ones before carefully entered it inside me. "Ah– fuck!"

I shut my eyes close as he slowly pushed it all the way in, he leaned closer to gave me sweet kisses while he's giving me time to adjust to his size. "baby, look at me. Are you good?"

I slowly opened my eyes and quickly nodded, he kissed me once again as he begun to pumped in a slow movement at first but, sooner fastened his pace.

Our kiss became messy and our sex became steamy and rought. He thrusted faster made me pulled from our kiss and screamed, "J-jungkook, ahh!"

"screamed louder baby." he demanded and I actually did, how could I not? He's playing my peael with his thumb while fucking me hard and deep.

I threw my head back as I've reached my climax "Ugh.. fuck!" I screamed even louder than before and my body shivered as I cummed but, Jungkook didn't stopped from thrusting and wanted even more.