FINAL CHAPTER

"Someone help!"

"We need a Doctor!"

"She's bleeding!"

My brother panicked as he carried me inside the Hospital emergency. Some nurses quickly helped him and put me in the hospital bed, I couldn't even stand on my own in the dull ache and dizziness I felt.

Tears begun to fell from my eyes as I bit my lips to lessened the pain in my body, but it can't helped. What I felt right now was more painful than being punched by a man.

I'm afraid, I'm afraid that I won't make it. My heart punches my chest as my mind filled with thoughts that I might didn't see Jungkook anymore.

Taehyung didn't let go of my hand as they rushed me in to somewhere I don't know, I wasn't focused on what they said. My brother's eyes didn't felt my sight, his face was filled with worries, he must be afraid too.

"You'll be alright sweet princess." he mumbled, I responded him with growl as I felt my back hurt so much than before, "w-where's Jungkook?" I forced to speak even I felt like my throat was dry for groaning and screaming several times earlier. But, before he could even answered me the doctor suddenly distracted him.

"you can't go inside sir." The doctor muttered. They didn't allowed my brother to entered the room, he just bite his lower lip fighting his urged to disobeyed the doctor. I watched him standing worriedly outside as the automatic sliding door slowly closed.

I shut my eyes close as I couldn't hold back anymore. fuck! why is this so painful? I screamed louder and longer as I threw my head back.

Please take this pain away...

The doctor and nurses quickly positioned themselves as I screamed once more.

I felt tired, exhausted and drowsy--all at the same time after that scream. I almost lost consciousness. I gasped when I suddenly heard a loud cry of a baby that echoes the room.

Those cute cries sounds magic in my ears, it made all my depressions and worries fades away. It was all replaced by happiness and excitement.

"Mommy, here's your baby boy. He's healthy." The nurse carried him beside me once they're done cleaning him.

Tears of joy run through my eyes as I carried his small and fragile body. I looked at his small face with wide smile, I couldn't stopped from crying and smiling at the same time.

My angel.

I woke up in a sight of Jungkook carrying our baby, his face formed a wide grinned looked amused once he heard the baby cooed. Joyous can be seen through his face, I couldn't believed he would be a cute daddy and a hot husband.

"He likes your voice." I mumbled.

He looked at me and chuckled, "of course I'm his father. right babi?" He kisses his small hands before he moved closer to me. He gave me a sweet pecked to my forehead before he sat beside me. "We should named him, Hanbin."

"Hanbin? Are you sure?"

He nodded, "Yup. Hanbin is a nice name, besides he's the reason why he's born and why we're still alive. I guess Hanbin is our angel." he mumbled and smiled.

He's right, he's an angel.

It's been 3 years since that tragedy happened, we will never forget how Hanbin saved my father despite of our on-going war against his father.

He even killed his own father and sister to end that war but, sadly, he's been shot by his sister before he could even killed her. I still couldn't imagined that he did it all just for me, just to saved me.

Until his last breath, he told me that he loves me and he never failed to proved it. His love was pure and it has no boundaries, he never forced himself to me again after knowing I already liked someone else.

Even he knew that person is Jungkook, he still protected him from his father's men, he didn't let anyone hurt him. Taehyung oppa also told me that Hanbin keeps apologizing on what happened to him and Jennie.

He knew Hanbin was innocent on that ambushed, he will never do that specially to my brother who never treated him like an enemy.

I know I didn't deserved Hanbin's love but, because of him, I realized that love doesn't have to be selfish. Love without asking in returned, that's what he did and I will never stopped thanking him for loving me unconditionally.

My father turned over his position as a Mafia boss to my handsome brother—who's now married to a Yakuza princess and my bestfriend, Jennie. They already have cute identical twins which had their 1st birthday last month.

Jungkook already knew that his father is under the Mafia society and a very good friend of my father. I couldn't described how surprised and happy he was when he his father visted us in my father's villa.

For the past years Jungkook shown how he really love me and how happy he is when he's with me. He even proposed to me right after our graduation ceremony and got married as soon as possible.

He's really did what he told me before, he made me his Mrs. Jeon, had me pregnant and now our dreams to have a baby boy really came true.

Our lives became more peaceful now than before, no more worries that some Chinese mobsters will attack us any time soon.

Of course there are still small technicalities but, we can handled it. Our business still continues, we're still balancing the good and bad in our nation.

I guess living in this kind of world wasn't that bad at all.

I was wrong when I said we're living in darkness but, we don't live in the bright side too. We're just in the middle, that's how Mafia do.

I'M LALISA CHOI

I'M THE MAFIA BOSS DAUGHTER

●●●

I swear, I cried while writing this. Thank you luvs for reading this until the end. Please follow me and support my other stories too.

I love you all! ♡