Chapter 5

LISA'S POV

I came late to school today, not wanting to have more time with Jungkook. I decided to avoid him and acted like nothing happened between us. I don't know why I felt so weird especially after our make out session yesterday. It's really embarrassing that I moaned between our kissed. I can't denied the fact that he's a good kisser but, still it's embarrassing.

He didn't talked or disturbed me the whole time of our morning class, it made me feel more awkward sitting next to him. Is he ignoring me? Fine, that's more better.

When our morning class ended, I was fixing my things into my bag when Jungkook stood up, I looked up at him and he caught me. I quickly averted my gaze and rushed to the door, "wait!" he said, I paused. "about yesterday, I-" I didn't let him finished, "Forget about it." I coldly said without looking and left.

Heading to the cafeteria, I'm still thinking to a certain guy that completely invaded my mind, which is Jungkook. It's weird and annoying that I felt guilty on pushing him away and being rude, when I was the one who asked for that kiss. Im too drowned in my thoughts when someone grabbed my wrist. I sighed, as I expected it to be him.

"Jungkook I-" I stopped and widened my eyes in surprised. I was wrong, it wasn't him. "Woah--So, Jungkook is his name.." His smugness really annoys my entire being, I couldn't rolled my eyes any further back to my head in his irritating presence. I forced to let go from his gripped. "The next time you touch me, I'll kill you." I muttered and walked.

He runs and walks beside me, with his hand on his pockets, "what do you think you're doing?" I asked without even glancing. "You know that I'm not like my father, right? Fell inlove with you wasn't part of the plan." he mumbled. He defended himself after hiding for 3yrs. It's kinda insulting. "Stop with your lies Hanbin, it will never bring back the past." I managed to keep it cool.

He lowered down his head as if he was disappointed on my response, "I never lied when I say, I missed you Lali." His voice softened as he looked at me like begging for forgiveness. I felt my heart cracked, I felt sorry for him, I don't feel the same way anymore.

I could've kill him by now if only my dad agrees but, he doesn't. He will never want to kill a boy just because of its father's sins. Besides, we aren't sure if he's really involved, he never liked his father in the first place.

We stared at each other for I don't know how long, when someone wrapped an arm on my waist and pulled me like I belong to him. "Stay away from my girl." he said. Hanbin tilted his head and grinned mischievously as soon as he saw Jungkook's face. His bunny looking face formed a smug smirked and his warm arm at my waist, left me speechless.

I don't know what kind of stupidity running to Jungkook's head, to think he can just mess around with a mobster boss son. Well, he didn't know it, that's why. "Jungkook right? Better know who you're dealing with" he sounded like he's threatening him but, Jungkook seems not affected, "I will." he responded. Hanbin let it passed and glanced at me then back to Jungkook before he left.

He removed his hand on my waist as soon as Hanbin disappeared. "Sorry, I-... I just noticed you aren't comfortable with him, so I help you out." He looked shy as he rubbed his hand on the back of his head. Well, If he didn't came, I might lost controlled and bursted in anger over Hanbin that might ruin my disguise.

I weakly smiled, "Thanks, and sorry for being rude earlier." I mumbled as he grinned showing his bunny teeth which is actually cute. "I guess we need to hurry before lunch break ends." he said as we both rushed to the cafeteria together.

Holding my tray of lunch scanning the area for vacant seat, Jennie didn't attend her classes today for some reasons, meaning I'll be eating alone. As I was heading the vacant table, an annoying presence of Nancy blocked my way. "Seems like your friend, isn't here today. It means, no one will save you doll." crossing her arms on her chest and smirked.