1 - The Beginning

Before starting the story, I would like to thank dokan_ for making the cover for this story. She writes fanfictions too so you should check her story Lies (2Jae x JinGyeom).

Now let's start the story..

"Hurry up!" Jisung exclaims while he is pulling me out of my house. My best friend and I combined to go to Chan's party, but I totally forgot about it. "I can't believe that you fell asleep on the first day of vacation"

I can't help but laugh at Jisung, who's already very upset with me. I find his face so funny when he's upset. He looks at me even more upset than before.

When we get ouside my house I see Chan's car and we get in. My other best friend, Jeongin, and Jisung's boyfriend, Minho, are already there.

"Why did you take so long?" Jeongin asks us curious. I look at Jisung again, who's still upset with me.

"Can you believe that he fell asleep?" Jisung asks rhetorically. "I had to wake him up"

When I look at Jeongin and he looks at me we start laughing, making everyone in that car super confused.

"Calm down, Sungie" Minho says holding his hand. They look so cute together.

"Ew" Jeongin says referring to the couple. "Talking about love, did you know that Yeji is coming to the party too?"

"Shut up, Jeongin!" I exclaim. Minho didn't know that I liked Yeji. What if he tells her? "I'm going to kill you"

"Wait" Minho says trying not to laugh. "You like Yeji?" I nod while blushing a little. It was supposed to only Chan, Jisung and Jeongin know.

"They would be a great couple" Chan says making me blush even more.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Minho asks Jisung, who's not so upset now.

"It was a secret" Jisung says and Minho nods, understand my situation.

"This is the perfect time for you to confess to her" Jeongin says. "You've liked her for the whole year"

"That's a lot of time" Minho comments. "Why don't you confess to her?"

"I don't think that she likes me" I confess. "And I don't want to be rejected"

"What if she likes you?" Chan asks me. "If you don't confess to her, you won't date either"

Chan is right. However, today is not the right time to confess to her. I want to have fun today and I don't think being rejected would be fun.

"I'll tell her later" I say and everyone nods, a little disappointed at me.

"I'll get another person and then we'll go to my house" Chan says. Who will he get?

Suddenly, the car stops in front of a house. A boy, which face is familiar, gets out of the house and comes to our car.

"Hey, Felix" Minho says to the boy.

Now I remember. Felix is one of Minho's best friends. He has another best friend, but I don't know his name. I've seen them before at school, but we've never talked. We're not friends nor in the same class so I don't see any reasons why I should talk to them.

"Hey" He says, getting in the car, next to Chan. "Who's that boy next to you?" He asks referring to me.

"He's Seungmin" Minho says.

"Seungmin is good looking" Felix smirks and I can feel myself blushing right now.

"I'll tell Changbin" Chan says in a tone of joke. "And for your information, Seungmin is straight"

Felix makes a shocked face while he is looking at me. Is it that hard to believe that I am straight?

We stay in silence until we arrive at Chan's house. When we get in, I see that Yeji is already there. When she sees me, she starts walking towards me.

"Hi" She says with a big smile. "I didn't know that you were going to come"

"Hi, Yeji" I say stuttering a little. Great! Now she thinks that I'm weird.

"We should make some plans during the vacations" Yeji says and I nod agreeing with her. "Can you go to my house tomorrow? We can play games. I have lots of games"

I look at Yeji confused. Did she just invite me to go to her house? Should I accept it? Going to her house means that we'll spend more time together and I can confess to her.

Yeji is still looking at me, waiting for a response.

"Yes" I say while nodding with my head. I must look so stupid right now. Yeji smiles.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow" She says. "I'll go talk with my friends now, if you don't mind"

"Yes, you can go" I say and she waves, leaving me alone again.

I look at the side, to see Jeongin and Chan laughing at me.

"Stop it!" I exclaim.

"Okay, okay" Chan tries not to laugh.

I walk to the kitchen to grab food. When I get there I see Minho and Felix talking to their other best friend (the one that I don't know the name). When Minho sees me, he grabs me by my arm and pulls me close to his group.

"Do you know Hyunjin?" He asks me pointing to his friends. So that's his name.

"Hi, Hyunjin" I greet him.

"Seungmin, I've heard about you" Hyunjin says, surprising me. How did he hear about me? "Minho talks a lot about you"

"Do I?" Minho asks him and laughs. Hyunjin nods with his head. "Yeah, I talk a lot about you, Seungmin"

"I'm happy to know" I laugh.